Well 6:50am in Florida and no change to Amazons site. So much for the "Nokia stopped them from releasing the item until the 30th" theory. I know the day is young but I am starting to think maybe the November order bunch might be hosed. Would love to be proved wrong and get this damn thing early but I don't know.

I havent preordered and am still deciding between amazon n newegg. The $499 at amazon is attractive but if ships later than newegg than its no use to me, cuz I have to order it through a friend who is coming to where I live and he cant wait forever for amazon to ship it.

Got a pleasant surprise! Amazon has shipped my N900 (from Oct. 2nd) and I will get it today, my friend has his showing as shipped too (Order placed Oct. 5th).

Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
Got a pleasant surprise! Amazon has shipped my N900 (from Oct. 2nd) and I will get it today, my friend has his showing as shipped too (Order placed Oct. 5th).
Is that Amazon UK or US?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
It's almost 13:00 GMT and no status update on my UK order. (btw, I placed the order on Sept 29th)

No emails, no news...not one word from Amazon.

Originally Posted by matrim View Post
Is that Amazon UK or US?
That is from Amazon US

Meanwhile on Amazon site someone has just commented that their Nov 15th Newegg order has been delivered! I am yet to read anyone with second half of October order even getting shipping confirmation much less delivery.

Originally Posted by lstrike21 View Post
Meanwhile on Amazon site someone has just commented that their Nov 15th Newegg order has been delivered! I am yet to read anyone with second half of October order even getting shipping confirmation much less delivery.
yea mine is shipping ordered in 15 october so i guess its on the exact half of october =)

The Following User Says Thank You to DaKing For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DaKing View Post
yea mine is shipping ordered in 15 october so i guess its on the exact half of october =)
Hey, DaKing, you and Swirnoff both ordered after me (I ordered 10 October) and while your orders have shipped, my order is still stuck in "Shipping Soon" for the past 96 hours.

I ordered 2-day amazon prime shipping. Swirnoff had 1-day shipping. How about you?

There could be a preorder # + warehouse location effect going that determines whether yours has shipped out yet.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t