Posts: 37 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ The Netherlands
Is there a way to customize the zoom rates? I would like to adjust the zoom levels to something like 80-100-120-125-130-150-175-200%. I really never need the 400% zoom, but for sides with columns it is handy to zoom untii the column fits the screen.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
I was thinkin the same thing, I would totally dig 125%...

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ The Netherlands
Btw optimized view is no option because sometimes the side does render very bad...

There is no need to customize zoom rate. If the Opera Browser will enable to increase fonts, then you will see bigger fonts and width page will be still 800 pixels.

Why not both options?
Nokia, are you listening?

Not all fonts can be increased on a web page and IE and desktop broswer can't even do it. But zooming always works because it's like a magnifying glass.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Originally Posted by ilblog
then you will see bigger fonts and width page will be still 800 pixels.
it already does that, in Optimized View it makes the fonts bigger, but keeps it at screen width. The problem with that is that tables get shifted...but then again it's the internet in the palm of your hand...what more can you honestly want? I think it would be cool for people that complain a lot to compare web viewing to a palm/windows/(other) handheld device....so they can truely appreciate the 770.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Devon, UK
The zoom ratios aren't 770 features, it's only found in the browser. Try looking in /home/user/.opera for configuration options.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Los Angeles
The really need to put the Optimized view and Opera Show toolbar options somewhere more accessable cause I use them alot turning them on and off when surfing a variety of sites.