Notices

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Brazil
Just checked Ovi Store and a new application was just added: Tunewiki Social Media Player.

I didn't have the time to evaluated well yet, but the interesting news is that is based on Qt4, probably the first in the Ovi repository if I am not mistaken.

Link: http://store.ovi.mobi/content/23858

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to russo_br For This Useful Post:
Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
Originally Posted by russo_br View Post
Just checked Ovi Store and a new application was just added: Tunewiki Social Media Player.

I didn't have the time to evaluated well yet, but the interesting news is that is based on Qt4, probably the first in the Ovi repository if I am not mistaken.

Link: http://store.ovi.mobi/content/23858
its pretty cool a little buggy moves kind of slow but 1 of the best apps from ovi, for the n900

just used the wikimusic map i'm the only user in my area in brookly ny

it finds all my album art for my music thats cool about to see if i can change track via bluetooth

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Brazil
It seems to have cool integrations besides the lyrics, like finding related video clips from a song on Youtube.

Tunewiki widget was already one of the coolest and yet simple application I had on mobiles, so its media player it is worthy to try it.

I'm using Plantronics P509 cant skip tracks only volume adjusting,I have to click 2x for tracks to play while in offline mode and screen keeps dimming, I know I can change it but tunewiki is a app that reads out the words for the songs so why wont it say lite? and it keeps asking me if I want to exit offline, so the same way it knows its in offline, why don't it know to keep the screen lite? it plays really good but with the internet connection it plays crappy why cant we get better app's

Great app ... just installed it.
Rediscovering my own album collections with the Music lyrics and the You tube video .... great to be able to see the videos of the Blues acts which I used to listen to. Its a nice addition for when you want to be more involved in the music then just to listen to it.

I am using it over Wifi and the Youtube video are working smooth - no stuttering as yet .

A few points worth making ...
On the Album List view it shows only the Album name - wish it also showed the Artist name on the same listing.

The Back button on the top is too small for easy navigation - have to attempt it around twice before I get it...

I am loving it if only for the Youtube video and Lyrics addition so far.
Of course when I just want to listen to music (as at Office) I would use the regular Music player. But this is great for entertainment purposes at home or elsewhere ...

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York City
Haha . . . . thats great . . . Another Android app comes to Maemo!!!!!!!!

And a damn good one at that !!!!

Nice, It has shoutcast radio built in! I was looking for an app to do that. However on my work wifi that is more than fast enough to do shoutcast+more its buffering every 5 seconds or so.... so its not usable maybe its the station I hope.

I did a library refresh but it seems like its missing about or over half of my songs/albums, not sure what is up with that. Its looking like maybe it found my MP3's but not my AAC encoded M4A songs.

Edit: ok this player is fubar lol

I went to go play something from Rurouni kenshin and it shows the artist and album art for Nightwish, and its even one of the albums the player doesnt have listed.

Last edited by ViciousXUSMC; 2010-01-27 at 06:51.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
not being natively english speaking I find this really great application while listening to internet radio! Great work, thanks!
One change to the lyric section I would like is that the highlihted row be in the middle giving time to read the lyrics