Notices

hi i am a n9 user from dubai...i had downloaded wazapp few months back and it was working perfectly....but from the past few days when ever i open my wazapp it says "register through account settings ".so i tried re installing and re registering but its not gettting registered...whenevr i ask for the 3 digit code it says "server doesnt support wazapp"....i hv even tried the "evrything failed?try me" button...but when i do dat it was registered and den again it when i open wazapp it says "register through account settings ".
i really want my wazapp back....pls do help
thank u

The Following User Says Thank You to RDB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by RDB View Post
hi i am a n9 user from dubai...i had downloaded wazapp few months back and it was working perfectly....but from the past few days when ever i open my wazapp it says "register through account settings ".so i tried re installing and re registering but its not gettting registered...whenevr i ask for the 3 digit code it says "server doesnt support wazapp"....i hv even tried the "evrything failed?try me" button...but when i do dat it was registered and den again it when i open wazapp it says "register through account settings ".
i really want my wazapp back....pls do help
thank u
Hi fellow Emirate, I am from dubai too, had the same problem few days back, Well heres the solution. Remove Wazapp (All contents from root as well). Install Cepis latest version from page 368. Restart N9 and ur good to go....

Originally Posted by vellamoose View Post
Latest update after 2 days of running the latest Wazapp.
Program runs fine, msg sendings, file sendings all fine.
Only noted, when ur typing a msg in wazapp n another msg is on its way it, the whole program freezes for a second or 2 till the incoming message appears n all typing etc resumes as per norm.
Note, during the freeze up moment, even while u type, nothing will appear.
You cud read back 30-40 pages and u wud hav found d solution as it was prominent with the second last version given by cepi just install the latest version and it should solve your problem...........

Originally Posted by fpdesign View Post
I have 2018 contacts

And i have try this version

wazapp-29082012-1330.deb

and sometimes it works

after i have try this

upgraded over the old

wazapp-03092012-1225.deb

Don't start

i reinstalled the wazapp-29082012-1330.deb

But again it start one time , now don'start .

Any help

which is the cepi version?

thanx
Are u president having 2018 contact ?????

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minipac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
Done that - still nothing

Now in accounts my Wazapp image is a big red square. Does that mean i must uninstall it?
please try wazapp without sync all your contact first

Dear Sirs

I am from Russia. I use the latest Cepi's version. there is no problem with it, but one unexpected thing.
I honestly read the thread since June. And particularly careful for last 5 days. I have found no mention of my problem.

Let me describe: That is swype text entering. Everithing is OK, I swype as usual, and the problem is the line with suggested words.
It becomes blind (empty) when I try to edit any word entered before in the message. But it is fine with the current word.

Any other text editor or messenger works fine with it. Just the last version of wazzap do not let me choose any alternative word for entred ones, just for current one.

That makes me think the wazzap is the reason, not my hands.

Thanks in advance!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nakedbeanz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
I had never problems with wazapp. But I noticed that wazapp is crashing at startup in landscape today. I'm using latest wazapp.
Maybe this is an issue?!

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Thomaslt View Post
which version is curently stable?,,the one i am using (03092012) and it is not starting,,, somebody help
in terminal:
cd /home/user/.wazapp
rm -rf *.db
then reboot and try again

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2012 @ NRW Germany
Originally Posted by nakedbeanz View Post
Dear Sirs

I am from Russia. I use the latest Cepi's version. there is no problem with it, but one unexpected thing.
I honestly read the thread since June. And particularly careful for last 5 days. I have found no mention of my problem.

Let me describe: That is swype text entering. Everithing is OK, I swype as usual, and the problem is the line with suggested words.
It becomes blind (empty) when I try to edit any word entered before in the message. But it is fine with the current word.

Any other text editor or messenger works fine with it. Just the last version of wazzap do not let me choose any alternative word for entred ones, just for current one.

That makes me think the wazzap is the reason, not my hands.

Thanks in advance!
Same problem here with Swype and german language...

Originally Posted by jeherreracm View Post
But I am install the last version http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb and the wazzap have the same problem "connecting", please help ....

I´m try again to enter and out for the aplication and great to enter online i need to syncronice the contacts ... may by the delay in the connection is for the us user N9 the conect to the same time in the world ...
The link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb does not work anymore

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp