Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Looks nice. I'll try it out once the little "kinks" are worked out. I am already comfortable with what I have, but this will be nice.

Jesse~

Very nice theme, extremely stylish. Only minor gripe is that text boxes are a kind of checked black, and hard to read.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by Cadabena View Post
Very nice theme, extremely stylish. Only minor gripe is that text boxes are a kind of checked black, and hard to read.
I agree its very nice, its amazing how a simple thing like changing the theme can almost give the device a whole new feel and look almost. it refreshed it for me, for some reason i cant put it down now

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
thanks for the input. I was planning on doing a large font version of it soon. Also I know that dialog buttons that are disabled are dark grey with black text are there anyone other ones if so please let me know.

Can we get a "widebar" version also?? It makes life sooo easy....

Nice work, this calibre of theme is what's needed to make the NIT a thing of beauty. It's actually inspired me to start theming myself. For such an awesome device, there are basically no themes. This is the first which really does it for me.

Incidentally, there are some incomplete areas, specifically when opening any settings programs the main window area shows as white with all other elements true to the theme.

ps, I threw together a quick background to complement this theme, as an alternative to the included one..

Last edited by Blahah; 2009-10-02 at 23:03.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blahah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
found another issue with the theme, which is that when using the default chat client, you cannot see any of the text in the chat window.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
+1 for the Larger Text.

"Bug" report:
In the Home menu options to "Select Applets", "Set Background Image" and "Set Theme", the menu bar is a light blue as opposed to being green to match the theme.

Edit:
If those menu bars can't be changed, a blue version (as suggested earlier) would also be nice.

Last edited by Nelson L. Squeeko; 2009-10-03 at 15:29.

I've edited the background so the black matches the top now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cadabena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
Can we get a "widebar" version also?? It makes life sooo easy....
I've never been able to figure out the wide scroll bars. If anyone wants to do it or tell me how pm me.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Nelson L. Squeeko View Post
+1 for the Larger Text.

"Bug" report:
In the Home menu options to "Select Applets", "Set Background Image" and "Set Theme", the menu bar is a light blue as opposed to being green to match the theme.

Edit:
If those menu bars can't be changed, a blue version (as suggested earlier) would also be nice.
I can change anything and I'll change that menu bar. Also I hope to start work on blue version in the next week or two. I didn't plan on color variants at first but after I rework my themes I will be able to do unlimited color variation.

I also want to thank everyone for there comments on my theme its nice to know people like it. Keep the bug reports coming in I hope to release and update Monday. Also let me know of any color variants you want.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2009-10-04 at 02:45.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post: