Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Yeah I havn't created any media player buttons yet I kinda forgot to didn't think that many people used default player I'll do it before it goes to extras for sure.
Is this also why the Internet Radio applet appears in a green outline and dark buttons?

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by mfortner View Post
Is this also why the Internet Radio applet appears in a green outline and dark buttons?
not sure I will ave to take a look at the radio applet. it could be

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Hi Andrew,

The theme looks great. Thanks.

- There are some pixels missing in the bottom of the "Status Bar". (it is also visible in the Advanced Backlight icon on your post). It is also missing the small icon with the parallel bars next to the name of the "Home".
- In the "Task Navigator" the icon of the contacts has disappeared - if you tap on that area it pops the menu.
- In the "Personal Menu" it doesn't show the focus on the application when using the d-pad.
- The clock applet looks weird.
- The menus in many applications have white background with blue header.

Here are some screenshots if they can help..
Attached Images

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
I know its not how the Fremantle theme looks, but I kind of like it when viewing the desktop that the title/applet bar has a slight transparency to it.

Like instead of the 100% opacity, something like 80-90% would look nice. Just a slight change so you can tell the image in the background isn't cut off.

Andrew I have a request. Could you possibly make a version with a font which supports all Japanese characters? I can provide you with the appropriate font if you're willing to include it.

not sure if your aware of this but the suggested word finishing thing is illegible when in microb with this, You can only see what you have already typed.

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Hi Andrew,

The theme looks great. Thanks.

- There are some pixels missing in the bottom of the "Status Bar". (it is also visible in the Advanced Backlight icon on your post). It is also missing the small icon with the parallel bars next to the name of the "Home".
- In the "Task Navigator" the icon of the contacts has disappeared - if you tap on that area it pops the menu.
- In the "Personal Menu" it doesn't show the focus on the application when using the d-pad.
- The clock applet looks weird.
- The menus in many applications have white background with blue header.

Here are some screenshots if they can help..
Theme in OS2008 has some problems and bugs in general. Every theme I have one as he problem with cutting off the bottom of status bar. I believe its a problem with the theme maker software.

The Contacts and Browser buttons are made clear on purpose to make the theme look more like Fremantle. I have considered released a package to give you the icons if you want them but they do take away from the fremantle look some.

I don't use Personal Menu but I will install it and see what the problem is there is nothing on the theme that deals with Personal Menu but it might be a problem with the Focus all together.

Clock and Media Player Buttons are no finished yet. I don't think the color of menus are changable which is why we have no seen a black theme before I'll take a look into that as well.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by Blahah View Post
Andrew I have a request. Could you possibly make a version with a font which supports all Japanese characters? I can provide you with the appropriate font if you're willing to include it.
sure just send me the font and I'll use it.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
sure just send me the font and I'll use it.
Awesome thanks! MSGothic is probably the best to use as it has a nice sans western in addition to the Japanese scripts.

http://www.linux.ryukent.co.uk/download/msgothic.zip

Just released 1.2 that has several fixes including black background on menus, Also released 1.2 Wide Bars that has wide scroll bars. Please check them out and let me know what you think.