Active Topics

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
WTF...

i tested a bit and got my picture working.... ok... not fully... it was way to big for this little box and i could only see the top left corner...
i closed the conversation-window, opened it again and i had a black box again... -.-'

btw:
are the pics of your contacts in the sms history also too small for the box?
i see the picture of the contact, but right and below there starts the picture again?!
(... already mentioned above that i think this is not well programmed)

EDIT: omg... the pics in the osso-photos folder are 144x144 px and the aren't resized... that's why i only got one piece of the cake ^^

does anyone know where the conversation-app gets the pics from?

EDIT2: made it! (but look at my friend's avatar - it's not sized correctly - maybe there is a css-alignment command)

EDIT3: i don't get it... resizing the image over css works in singleSMS but doesn't seem to work in smsConversation - hmpf :/
Attached Images

Last edited by b666m; 2010-01-18 at 07:25.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Montenegro
I have problem with my conversations when I open skype conversation it does not show anything,but I hear sound for incoming messages. Anybody have same problem?
Please help?

i see you all experts , and you know how to edit this file:

/home/user/.rtcomm-accounts/accounts.cfg

i keep trying to edit my sip preferences to add a caller id field to be sent while dialling

on my n82 nokia, this field is called "public user name" and the value is "sip:something@voipservice.com"

in my case "something" would be my mobile phone #

i'd be grateful for some help!!

I'd like to move the avatar from the sender to the right. it makes stuff easier to see =)

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
I know there might be an answer to this one - but I really don't know what to search for in the forums.
I just want to be able to tell which number I have saved against a contact was just used to txt/call me from! lol

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Can someone put a guide for dummies on how to edit those files. I can't seem to get to that path via pc, or file manager.

Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
Can someone put a guide for dummies on how to edit those files. I can't seem to get to that path via pc, or file manager.
in terminal ... use vi
use sudo gainroot
find the file and use vi to view it and edit it

The Following User Says Thank You to jean2323 For This Useful Post:
What's the name of the file to edit?

Originally Posted by jean2323 View Post
in terminal ... use vi
use sudo gainroot
find the file and use vi to view it and edit it

well if you guys can have it rotate in portrait mode + virtual qwerty/T9 so i can text with one hand while walking would be great!

Anyone have any idea hwo to change the font that's used in conversations? There are two variables "SystemFont" and "SmallSystemFont", but I can't seem to find a connection to anything.

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox