Active Topics

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wellington, New Zealand
Did you read and follow the instructions found at http://maemocentral.com/2010/02/05/h...factory-state/

Originally Posted by euanandrews View Post
Did you read and follow the instructions found at http://maemocentral.com/2010/02/05/h...factory-state/
yes fully followed.. But instead of flashing it gives % m. please see my first post. All the commands i have given and response is shown on it..

anyone please????????????????????????? :-(

DONE :-))

Thanks alot

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
is it a laptop or desktop? laptop use the back USB port for better result.

did you put the image .bin file into C:\program files\maemo\flasher?

download the image yet? download it and put in the flasher directory. Then go to run and type CMD. THen you follow the instruction.

1. put the .bin image file into C:\%ProgramFiles%\maemo\flasher-3.5\
2. make sure your phone battery is atleast halfway. Turn the phone off
3. Open Command line and type:

%ProgramFiles%\maemo\flasher-3.5\

4.Hold the u key on the keyboard of N900 and connect the USB cable at the same time
5. In the commandline run: flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_3.2010.02-8.003_PR_COMBINED_003_ARM.bin -f -R

make sure you type the name correctly. Other wise it won't work.

You can try the flasher commands here:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Flasher

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by ammadtira View Post
DONE :-))

Thanks alot
Good, now you should know how next time. It is not hard. Very straight forward if you read the instruction on wiki carefully.

One thing more please. The contacts doesnot removed.. Dial Log is same as it is.. Pictures in the memory are also there.. How to remove all these??.. I want the whole mobile as I just purchased a new?? I am not using any memory card

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Good, now you should know how next time. It is not hard. Very straight forward if you read the instruction on wiki carefully.
Actually, it was a simple blunder.. After installation of flasher, I right clicked from Start Menu the Flasher command and selected OPEN FOLDER. I paste the bin file in this folder.. It was not working.. Then I recopied it in program files. This works.. :-) Thanks alot

The Following User Says Thank You to ammadtira For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
SIr can you please answer my last question>??

lol told you to read the wiki carefully. I did ask for verification lol

Tags
bada rox