Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I finally got my act together and made the port of AwOken Icon Theme to be used with Theme Customizer.

I have mainly just renamed and resized the original icons of the package. But also added some home cooked icons. If you think something doesn't look good or want an special made icon for a program.. let me know.

It would not have been possible if it was not for the awesome open-source community. A special thanks goes to alecive87 that are the original author of this theme. You can visit home at deviantart to view his other work. A truly awesome dude! Also D-livil's tiredless awesomeness of community worker should be credited. He helped me pack and put it in the repos.

Extra icons:
Some icons are not placed in the default icon folder. Those can not be changed automatically by the install. So i have provided an application for that called Awoken Extras. It will take awhile for the application to process the changes. A "Done!" will appear on the button when it is done processing. So don't close it before.

The Awoken Extras applies for: App Search Widget, Noor, Wifi Switcher, Fcamera, Recaller, Multi-calendar-date-widget, Sticky-notes, Glogarchive, quick-widget, PSfreedom.
Attached Images

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-03-13 at 14:44.

The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
I dont see it in using app manager. has it been uploaded?

The Following User Says Thank You to optimistprime For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
I dont see it in using app manager. has it been uploaded?
Got extras-devel enabled? Updated catalogs?
It appears in fapman for me.

Nice job Almehdi

The Following User Says Thank You to shazosbourne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Very nice!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Posh stuff. Could it have a custom Theme Customizer icon?

Yes, it is in extras-devel.. D-livil will help me put it in testing and teach me how to do it my self.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Originally Posted by Hootenholler View Post
Posh stuff. Could it have a custom Theme Customizer icon?
Sure but i thought it looked pretty good anyway.. so i didn't bother. Will think of that until the next version.

These icons are absolutely AWESOME. Your work in modifying, packaging and "supporting" them is truly appreciated.

I think the Ovi Maps icon is a bit "off", it's not really indicative of mapping, similar with the profiles icon which is currently a pig/cat? and a gPodder icon would be nice - but hey, that's up to you. Either way, this is good stuff. Thanks!

Last edited by hawaii; 2010-11-18 at 01:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
spectacular!!!

simple and elegant!

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
These icons are absolutely AWESOME. Your work in modifying, packaging and "supporting" them is truly appreciated.

I think the Ovi Maps icon is a bit "off", it's not really indicative of mapping, similar with the profiles icon which is currently a pig/cat? and a gPodder icon would be nice - but hey, that's up to you. Either way, this is good stuff. Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback!

There where no map icons in the original package.. i picked that one cause it looked little like a compass. I will try to find a better one to the next version.

Lol! It is a bear! I took it cause it was cuddly.. It was a temporary solution.. could not think how a good profile icon would look like.. so i picked a bear

Will make a gPodder

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme