Active Topics

Notices

I can see a full blown theme coming from this, with gray, white and black accents.

If there was a sane way to change gtk color presets, I'd cook one up quickly. I'ma give it a shot with the Theme Customizer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
I can see a full blown theme coming from this, with gray, white and black accents.

If there was a sane way to change gtk color presets, I'd cook one up quickly. I'ma give it a shot with the Theme Customizer.
Great! A complete AwOken theme would be awesome! You might wanna take some hints from the Elementary project. You can find it on www.gnom-look.org

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Works very well with the hydrocarbon theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to stenny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
Superb. I love this icon set and have it on my linux box at home and at work. If you're struggling with designs for icons for specific functions, ask the original creator. He's very approachable and is helping me with some specific website icons as we speak.

Originally Posted by philheaton View Post
Superb. I love this icon set and have it on my linux box at home and at work. If you're struggling with designs for icons for specific functions, ask the original creator. He's very approachable and is helping me with some specific website icons as we speak.
Yeah, he is truly a nice guy. I spoke to him if it was okay for me to port it to Maemo.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
These icons are absolutely AWESOME. Your work in modifying, packaging and "supporting" them is truly appreciated.

I think the Ovi Maps icon is a bit "off", it's not really indicative of mapping, similar with the profiles icon which is currently a pig/cat? and a gPodder icon would be nice - but hey, that's up to you. Either way, this is good stuff. Thanks!
I made the gPodder icon for you. Save it to your n900, move it to /usr/share/icons/awoken-icon-theme/scalable/apps/ and restart.
Attached Images

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2010-11-18 at 18:04.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
awesome icon pack in initial realise... keep it up!!!

need more icon updates

Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
need more icon updates
What icon do you need?

Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
What icon do you need?
default icons are perfect, except maps, would like to see more 3rd party app icons like Document to Go Viewer & Premium Edition with Microsoft Office 2010 icons and others as well, and e-mail icon need to change in e-mail widget, if possible wlan disable icon need to be change, hope this things would make this icon package more awesome!!!

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme