Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by CasTTeLLo View Post
yeap...wat is kasvopus mean actually?? i tought the status will be via N900 ....and i cant check my own wall...need more nice option....btw nice facebook apps we have....thanks to developer...
Well kasvo means face in finnish, but the pus part doesn't mean anything in finnish. Maybe it's just a weird ending for the kasvo part.

Edit: The developer of kasvopus said this: "Kasvopus name is a word play from Finnish words Face and Book "

Last edited by Mowgli; 2011-03-06 at 11:28.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Is this pretty much the whole app though? will he be adding options to veiw our own profile and pictures and stuff? seems like their is not enough options for it to be relesed this early?

But on that note its looking to be an awsome product if those things above will be added later on.

Good Work.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
I'm very negative now, but why do we need these "iOS apps" that are simplified versions of the real thing. The real thing is available on the N900.

The app itself is nice though, but apps like these are much of the reasons why I got the N900 instead of iPhone or Android. On the N900 we don't need this.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Becuase loading up facebook on the n900 full version is annoying somtimes, Yeah its great having the full version but somtimes we need mobile versions on things and facebook is one of them

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucas777 For This Useful Post:
after a restart , the error disappear!
I think is a bug for the app?

well done, a great looking face book app. simple yet has all your needs and also works with rotation.

would love a widget but that could be for another time. keep up the good work.

by the way,
how to change the font size, or maybe the font also ?
my eyes cant cope with standard size font :-)

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
really great app, loving it... only 3 things: it forces me to re-login on start, I can't seem to "like" anything (api error) and I'd like to see my messages
but it's a really good start and I can't wait to test the next versions

dont load persons images ...

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Slovakia
@thecube: me 2

Tags
bada rox, maemo > bada, prada sox