Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
here you are http://www.megaupload.com/?d=76OPKL1T translated and ready to go.

just unzip and and you can play it on your pc or follow the instructions in the first post to play it on the N900.

Have fun

The Following User Says Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by electristan View Post
here you are http://www.megaupload.com/?d=76OPKL1T translated and ready to go.

just unzip and and you can play it on your pc or follow the instructions in the first post to play it on the N900.

Have fun
Thank you! Will download when I get home from work.

Got the Game Gripper! Bellow are the button layouts for the keyboard.

P.S. I have a Norwegian keyboard so the so the red is Æ and the yellow is .

P.P.S. IT WORKS SO WELL!

Last edited by electristan; 2011-04-01 at 15:45.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
"2) copy the "Doukutsu.exe" and "data" dir from the original datafiles into "/opt/nxengine" dir (it freeware so you can them any where) "

I downloaded the files on my PC... Where is that directory? Sorry for the stupidness :/

"/opt/nxengine" dir is on you phone, / being the root.

I used FileBox to copy the files over (after i moved them from the PC to my phone)

Hope that helps

The Following User Says Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
"2) copy the "Doukutsu.exe" and "data" dir from the original datafiles into "/opt/nxengine" dir (it freeware so you can them any where) "

I downloaded the files on my PC... Where is that directory? Sorry for the stupidness :/
no problem, download filebox and copy the files from where ever you have them(emmc/MyDocs, or mmc) to that area.

@electristan
thanks, im going to quote you to the second page.

My"Current Project(s)":
[Resurrecting] DON

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
I happened to look in the dependencies of the package and saw that it depend from sudser. I wonder why it does that, judging from the engines web site it doesn't really need it (and if it needs, rootsh would probably be better choise as it's more popular and sudser removes it). Also libsdl1.3-dev isn't probably needed as a dependency either but as a build-dependency (-dev packages aren't usually needed to anything but building the packages).

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by electristan View Post
"/opt/nxengine" dir is on you phone, / being the root.

I used FileBox to copy the files over (after i moved them from the PC to my phone)

Hope that helps
So there is no possible way to move them straightly there from PC?

Edit: Doesn't matter, It worked with filebox!

Last edited by mattiasbäx; 2011-04-01 at 20:00.

Originally Posted by humble View Post
no problem, download filebox and copy the files from where ever you have them(emmc/MyDocs, or mmc) to that area.

@electristan
thanks, im going to quote you to the second page.
Got the game to work very smooth, I'm having a problem though. Since I'm using a swedish layout of the keyboard i don't have a D-pad (up and down arrow are used with blue arrow + left/right). Using the blue arrow and left/right won't move the cursor on the menu though, making me unable to move down to controlls for remaping... I hope you understand the problem. Any way to solve this?

Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
Got the game to work very smooth, I'm having a problem though. Since I'm using a swedish layout of the keyboard i don't have a D-pad (up and down arrow are used with blue arrow + left/right). Using the blue arrow and left/right won't move the cursor on the menu though, making me unable to move down to controlls for remaping... I hope you understand the problem. Any way to solve this?
I had the same issue, i have a Norwegian keyboard. If you go to Setting - Text input and change the "Hardware keyboard layout" to English you can use . and Å as left and up

Tags
bada rox