Notices

in the pr1.2 change log and bugzilla https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10291 is says they've fixed this but it still doesn't work for me

its working fine with me

anyone else?

if i remove and re add the widget it'll work again but it removes all my other widgets. same problem i had with pr1.1

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
It's still broken, you have to delete other widgets to make it work

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit
Originally Posted by Odeh View Post
its working fine with me
it worked for me the first time I tried after installing. didnt work after that. after opening the media player and closing, it seems to work again..
maybe it still exists in some weird combination

Originally Posted by vabgeo View Post
it worked for me the first time I tried after installing. didnt work after that. after opening the media player and closing, it seems to work again..
maybe it still exists in some weird combination
i tried a lot with it, its working fine in all cases with me, i think the issue because whats PR 1.2 you are using.

i am using Global PR 1.2, i guess that the reason because i read few hours ago about some bugs in other versions like Middle East release its have My Nokia not working.

just guessing, not sure

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
i tried a lot with it, its working fine in all cases with me, i think the issue because whats PR 1.2 you are using.

i am using Global PR 1.2, i guess that the reason because i read few hours ago about some bugs in other versions like Middle East release its have My Nokia not working.

just guessing, not sure
Can you provide source please? and what does you mean by "My Nokia not working. "

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit

just guessing, not sure
I am using the US firmware, I flashed only the fiasco image and not the eMMC. I dont have skype video working, though all the skype video is present.

Flashed Fiasco and eMMC so I got a clear device, and the widget still bugs out like it did in PR1.1.1.

Guess nothing changed here... Back to bugzilla guys !

Global 1.2 firmware here.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
still does not work correct for me, its even worse if i mess with it my desktops refreshes and all other widgets get removed