Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
So Aleksandra, you're still not REALLY communicating with us, what's the REAL story here now?
No more ********, is this REALLY being worked on any more, & if so start giving us some time-lines.
Already it's way behind the iOS/Android clients, & it's even well behind the BB/WP ones now too.
Is the tweet somedude just received accurate, why have you still not relayed this to us?
Enough with the marketing speak, give us a better idea of what's happening please.

Thank-you.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-05 at 18:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
So Aleksandra, you're still not REALLY communicating with us, what's the REAL story here now?
No more ********, is this REALLY being worked on any more, & if so start giving us some time-lines.
Already it's way behind the iOS/Android clients, & it's even well behind the BB/WP ones now too.
Is the tweet somedude just received accurate, why have you still not relayed this to us?
Enough with the marketing speak, give us a better idea of what's happening please.

Thank-you.
i don't think that marketing chic is coming back to this forum.
its weird that i still receive messages on ebuddy even though i asked my contacts to rather switch to whatsapp. Already i know and can see the development on wazapp. As many here thought and wished, i wanted to try and use and market it around my friends about ebuddy as it supported my platform but after that tweet of asking me to dump my phone and get some platform they support i give them a big bird and bad mouth among my circle.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Well, that marketing chic wasn't honest with us, telling us to be patient and wait...and wait...

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Cant say i didn't see this coming LOL

same story, different device/os/app

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Dear all,

I am very sorry for misunderstanding that was created here.
I was communicating the plans of our company and, as we all know, things tend to change.

Recently we have decided to stop working on Meego and for now the situation will stay like this.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Aleksandra

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandra For This Useful Post:
Peregrine...eBuddy....Nokia......who's next?

Can't blame another company for abandoning a non-profitable market.. if you want to blame anyone..blame Nokia for killing such a superb product..

JUST RELEASE A GODDAM MEEGO PHONE WITH
1. New processor
2. High res display
3. Pureview

HOW DIFFICULT CAN IT BE???!!!!

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Curacao
Hopefully Jolla will change their minds on Meego's client. Because the missing features are really crippling the app on the N9. And it's not a bad app at all.

Can't blame them for the lack of support from a business perspective but I can blame them for backing off the promises they made.

The Following User Says Thank You to Crlsn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ujwalsoni View Post
Can't blame another company for abandoning a non-profitable market.. if you want to blame anyone..blame Nokia for killing such a superb product..

JUST RELEASE A GODDAM MEEGO PHONE WITH
1. New processor
2. High res display
3. Pureview

HOW DIFFICULT CAN IT BE???!!!!
You've answered it yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post: