Active Topics

I just bought a Desire Z an hour ago, comes with new box, accessories, handset, spare battery, crappy plastic cover, 8GB microSD.
Good condition, $250.

So I've got five phones!!!
1) Vodafone Nokia 1616 ->useless carrier locked, now on Virgin
2) SGS i9000 came free on my contract.
3) Motorola DEXT i bought 2 weeks ago
4) HTC Desire Z bought tonight.
5) The Beast aka Nokia N900

Desire Z will become my main device.
So I'll sell the SGS i9000 for $350-$400.
Also sell Nokia 1616 for $0-$20.
Maybe sell the Motorola DEXT for $100-$150.
Or gift DEXT to my lil brother.

Maybe in 6months I'll sell the Desire Z for $250-$350 and upgrade to a similar device with A9 SoC. Maybe I'll sell the N900 at that time aswell probably for $200-$300.

Phone Management 101 (lmao)

edit:
I will be optimizing android on all devices and I'll make some youtube video demo's and paste them here, when I get the time. I'm really surprised by the progress android made from 2.1 to 2.3.4 its what I had envisioned for Moblin/MeeGo all this time.

Last edited by Kangal; 2011-07-23 at 13:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Also leaked from China a potential 3d HTC Flyer
http://www.talkandroid.com/47805-pic...=Google+Reader
the cover indicates something similar to what is found on the HTC Evo 3d

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
By the way--I'm exceedingly pleased to see a bunch of you on Google+! Thanks for all the connections and here's hoping we continue to be a community wherever/whenever we go!

Also--just to make sure it's relevant, I have Google's Google+ Android app and I'm very VERY pleased with it! There... obligation met for a new posting!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
By the way--I'm exceedingly pleased to see a bunch of you on Google+! Thanks for all the connections and here's hoping we continue to be a community wherever/whenever we go!

Also--just to make sure it's relevant, I have Google's Google+ Android app and I'm very VERY pleased with it! There... obligation met for a new posting!
Unfortunately I'm not on facebook or Twitter.
I think the young people have put me off facebook, but it would be nice to keep in touch.

It's such a shame that this site has become so barren to what it was. I have learned a great deal from a lot of very informed people and I can only thank everyone for their opinions and for not taking themselves too seriously, especially on this thread.

I shall still pop on everyday to see what is happening but I fear the end is not far off.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada

people i am following on twitter are moving to Google plus, and i need an invite to be able to sign in ATM.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
FWIW, I'm also on G+. I have invites if you need them.

Feel free to add me - I'm "gerbick" there too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
people i am following on twitter are moving to Google plus, and i need an invite to be able to sign in ATM.
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
FWIW, I'm also on G+. I have invites if you need them.

Feel free to add me - I'm "gerbick" there too.
I think I need more than just "Gerbick" to find you on there. What are your Google account names (email addresses)? You can (and should) privately message 'em to me here. Otherwise, you can supply your first and last names to be searchable--but I've find that searching by name isn't as fool-proof.

Hope to see you all there! BTW: noal... go to http://google.com/plus and check it out--it's FAR better than Facebook and Twitter, near as I can tell so far anyway. MUCH better control over your privacy and content!

Negatron Dan.. signing off again!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I think I need more than just "Gerbick" to find you on there. What are your Google account names (email addresses)? You can (and should) privately message 'em to me here. Otherwise, you can supply your first and last names to be searchable--but I've find that searching by name isn't as fool-proof.
LOL

I thought it was clear... http://gplus.to/gerbick

There you go. That's even easier.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ England
BTW: noal... go to http://google.com/plus and check it out--it's FAR better than Facebook and Twitter, near as I can tell so far anyway. MUCH better control over your privacy and content!
Thanks Dan, I've registered my interest and await an e-mail from google. Seems they are a bit full!

It certainly seems a more rounded experience than facebook.

The Following User Says Thank You to noal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2011 @ California
[QUOTE=gerbick;1056474]FWIW, I'm also on G+. I have invites if you need them.

I need an invite, please

The Following User Says Thank You to NaciEagle For This Useful Post:

Tags
android envy, buzz..buzz buzz, core failure, crapdroid, galaxy fap, galaxy tab, ipad killer, samsung, tab trolls, tablet envy