Fine and Thx for the info but I think the CPU requirments for the N9 are suited a 1GB RAM is sufficient to run DsEMu on my frnd's old computer and it runs smoothly and yeah on Windows 8 it'll be awesome also if there is an android verison as he has many emulaors he could earn money on the Play Store but keep it free for N9, It might earn him tons of money and i am looking forward to it running on different OSes
RachTheAwesome

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by RachTheAwesome View Post
Fine and Thx for the info but I think the CPU requirments for the N9 are suited a 1GB RAM is sufficient to run DsEMu on my frnd's old computer and it runs smoothly and yeah on Windows 8 it'll be awesome also if there is an android verison as he has many emulaors he could earn money on the Play Store but keep it free for N9, It might earn him tons of money and i am looking forward to it running on different OSes
RachTheAwesome
Can you add some comma when reply?

CPU and ram are different, and arm CPU differs from x86. Stop dreaming for NDS for N9.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Well, an NDS game running entirely smoothly on an N9 may not ever happen, but mupen64plus is just about usable. Gives a bit of hope for DS.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=89216

Last edited by Eztran; 2013-03-23 at 20:21.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by Eztran View Post
Well, an NDS game running entirely smoothly on an N9 may not ever happen, but mupen64plus is just about usable. Gives a bit of hope for DS.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=89216
Yeah, but Mupen64 ran pretty good on the N900. It's really just a port of that binary over to the N9 that we're now seeing.

The NDS emulator on the N900 couldn't use the GPU, so it was just a proof of concept. Given the lack of new N9 development, I can't see someone recompiling in OpenGL ES2 support in an N9 version to make it anywhere near usable.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that's kinda where we're at right now as N9 owners....

Last edited by cddiede; 2013-04-10 at 10:42.

Any progress on new EmuMaster?

The Following User Says Thank You to PIDk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Ukraine.Kiev.
Death silence,i hope wi`ll see Emu 0.40 one day. Great project

One day, for sure, meanwhile, someone has tried Resident Evil 1 on emumaster? I have no sound when characters speak nor for the cutscenes, happen the same with Rockman X4, I just want to confirm that the problem is not only for me, and If I'm wrong, throw me a fix, thanks Elemental.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ East Timor
psx: bios missing or not properly configured with v0.4.0
(but roms .bin play fine with v0.3.0)
help me plz

GameShark on GBA is not working ??

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by Ta76eem View Post
GameShark on GBA is not working ??
no, not for me at least