Notices

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Great update thanks.

On my N900 this version crashes when opening http://www.qtcentre.org/forum.php (I tried several times and also rebooted the phone) can someone else try?
just tried.

no crashes here

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Love it! No more link pressing while just trying to go fullscreen.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Can anybody here please try selecting texts in a text field and pressing CTRL+C to copy? Can you also check if undoing an action is possible with CTRL+Z?
Thanks to the kind soul who would be willing to try it out and give feedback.

Last edited by vetsin; 2011-10-12 at 22:47. Reason: Turned question into request. Hope somebody tries it this time. :)

This is a test is a test

just tested for you - ctrl-c works fine (2nd "is a test" above was highlighted via cursor keys, copied with ctrl-c and then pasted to end with cttl-v). i then hit ctrl-z to undo the paste but that had no effect.

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Thanks Pigro!
I lost CTRL+C functionality in my Opera... what could have caused this? hmmm... I'll try uninstalling and installing it. Thanks for the feedback!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Great update thanks.

On my N900 this version crashes when opening http://www.qtcentre.org/forum.php (I tried several times and also rebooted the phone) can someone else try?

No crashes here either.

But I went here mainly to say how amazed I am by this browser. Just discovered it, and I think I am in love
(even if it seems impossible to zoom when editing)

opera is great!Like it..

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Me like. Thanks.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Russia
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
Thanks Pigro!
I lost CTRL+C functionality in my Opera... what could have caused this? hmmm... I'll try uninstalling and installing it. Thanks for the feedback!
You can tap and hold and select "Copy".

Also for edit fields there is "Fullscreen edit" item, but it doesn't work for me.

Wow, this was a pleasant suprise! I thought Opera would have abandoned us maemo users by now! Opera has been and at this prospect will be my no. 1 web browser! MicroB, not to meantion Fennec, are WAAYYY too slow... I've done my surfing with Opera by the time Fennec just starts! =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Nozu For This Useful Post:

Tags
fast browser, opera