Active Topics

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
worth the wait, but i'm not sure wheter it's worth the nerves...sooner or later i will either kill someone from Nokia, or end up in an asylum...

The Following User Says Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post:
You could have had a 3GS for many months now, but you haven't. Probably tells you where your heart is.

Mike C

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
worth the wait, but i'm not sure wheter it's worth the nerves...sooner or later i will either kill someone from Nokia, or end up in an asylum...
You have to stay away from those monster threads. They are very unhealthy. Do something productive with your waiting time and it will go much faster. Seriously, try learning Python. It is not hard and it will be very rewarding.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Droid and 3G are nice, but I like the. features the N900 has more. Still, I am concerned that the longer I get used to Verizon 3G and the 9% bigger screen than the N900, getting the N900 may be a tad less thrilling than expected.

I still think smartphoners expecting a phone centric, one hand operation device will return the N900. That is unless they are media fans.

All in one media and communication device is my spin for the N900. MMS and portrait messaging will be coming soon- I hope.