Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
nothing bad can't follow closing that thread 99,9% **** and 0,1% something worth reading for.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
You can allready see on those few tags on this thread, that the kids are here allready. Its a shame, people post fake information and other cr*p

Hopefully we can maintain some professionality this time...

just don't spam this thread.

All I want is a new toy to replace my winmo and wish my order to ship.

after that i will find another section that has app suggestions, tweaks, and tricks.

just act your ages in here and everyone should be happy.

my pcconnection order still says backorder

The German Nokia Support seem to be pretty bored about the many request of shipping date for the N900. I didn't get an answer yet.

I also called Alternate/Germany, they also told me they would send the first batch this week and the N900īs are all sold. Next batch will be from the first of November.
Damned, why did I switch to Computeruniverse/Germany? Just b/c of 10EUR.
I WANT MY N900

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
I just don't see the reason why the original "Did your n900 ship today" thread got closed. I demand an explanation.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
If you don't like this thread, don't read it.
I don't like many threads on this forum, but i don't want to close them.
"That's ignorant."

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
If all sings hold true (remembering my N810 which was released 20.10.2007 and I got it 20.12.2007), the time is drawing near . Meaning that 28.8.2009 was the release and the October's days are running out.

I at least hope so.

Also I have been looking into the Bug Jar posts on my Google Reader and some bugs, resolved as fixed, have dropped the FiF (Fixed in Fremantle) notation.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
I dont see why nokia cant ship when this web site says they will have them in stock in 2 days time http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?i=186949

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by kopte3 View Post
If you don't like this thread, don't read it.
I don't like many threads on this forum, but i don't want to close them.
"That's ignorant."
I think that the problem was, that the thread was in the N900 section...so with every stupid post you raise your post counter

here in the Off Topic section you can post as many crap as you want

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda