Notices

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sorocaba, Brasil
Just a notice: official libspotify just released with ARM support:

http://developer.spotify.com/blog/ar...7-welcome-arm/

I do not know however how it compares to libopenspotify.

Originally Posted by dalonso View Post
Just a notice: official libspotify just released with ARM support:

http://developer.spotify.com/blog/ar...7-welcome-arm/

I do not know however how it compares to libopenspotify.
It would be great in case the official library could be integrated with QSpot; however currently the library terms of use does not allow its use on mobile internet devices such as the N900, but hopefully this will change in the future (there is a request concerning this at the Spotify API forum: http://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/t...potify_on_mids).

Hey,

how can I help translating the app? I could translate it into: German, French, Spanish, Dutch and possibly Danish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to florian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by florian View Post
Hey,

how can I help translating the app? I could translate it into: German, French, Spanish, Dutch and possibly Danish.
Any help is appreciated.. Just tell me what language you want to start out with, and I can supply a corresponding translations file for it (along with instructions)..

Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
Any help is appreciated.. Just tell me what language you want to start out with, and I can supply a corresponding translations file for it (along with instructions)..
Cool, just send me the German file and I'll quickly translate it.

The Following User Says Thank You to florian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Any ideas about this "Some other error occured, and it is permanen (e.g. trying to relogin will not help" -error, what could cause it?

(Qspot was updated yesterday, trying to connect via WLAN, PR 1.3 and Titan's kernel on the phone, free spotify account)

Originally Posted by zimmerit View Post
Any ideas about this "Some other error occured, and it is permanen (e.g. trying to relogin will not help" -error, what could cause it?

(Qspot was updated yesterday, trying to connect via WLAN, PR 1.3 and Titan's kernel on the phone, free spotify account)
You can't use QSpot with Spotify Free. You need Premium.

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Ok, thank you for making this clear

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Netherlands
Aenbacka,

I tried my best to translate the files you supplied in Gitorious to Dutch, with the Qt linguist application and attached it to this post. I hope it works. Let me know if there are any problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip translations_qspot_nl.zip (3.4 KB, 73 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bartus For This Useful Post:
If repeat are to be implemented, I suggest making an icon beside the shuffle button looking like two arrows creating a circle. Press it once and one arrow is highlighted: same song will be repeated over and over again. Press it again and both arrows are highlighted: playlist is now repeating itself. Press it again and it goes back to no highlights: no repeat!

Just suggestions though =)

The Following User Says Thank You to mattiasbäx For This Useful Post:

Tags
premium account, spotify