Notices

Greetings fellow Maemoers,

I'm having some trouble with my N900 which have come all of a sudden and I have no idea what's causing it. I appologize if this is not the correct forum to post in, or if there is already a thread that explains my problem (tried searching but with no luck). My desktop icons become unusable or very slow from time to time. It's still possible to slide between desktops but while pressing i.e conversations, nothing happens OR after a very long time it starts. I can still press status bar and menu icon in top left corner without any problems.

Sometimes during the slowmo start of applications I can see a hint of a message saying "Hildon desktop does not answer", just to go away as fast as it came. Also while using the stock alarm, it often go a few seconds for it to stop after i've pressed "Stop". And this morning, the phone froze while alarm went of, made me late to work!

I haven't installed any new apps this weekend when the problems started to appear, so I have no idea what's causing this. My phone is OCd to 850. Anyone know what's causing this? I'd love some assistance on the matter. If any more information is needed just give me a poke!

Thanks in advance

Regards