Posts: 42 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ culpeper,va.
After two long year, still love my n900.
Attached Images

Some long exposure and panorma images i clicked yesterday...
Attached Images

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Dakar was a big thing in Peru this year.
All photos with the standar camera with css.

And this is from an activity i did as charity

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria

Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
wow karam, those are amazing. Is it worth buying abettercamera? Any improvements over bless?
no it doesn't worth
it has the same image quality and only a bit more process speed than bless (WITH OMAP kernel only) as for kernel-power it's completely the same as bless

but you may wanna follow this guide:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713

it will increase your image quality

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Coimbatore, India
Guys I am wondering how u cold take the high clarity photos with N900. I am really fedup with the camera quality. When it was bought I was really impressed with the quality. I used to use my N900 as scanner by taking photos of documents.

But susequently I had some problems with OS hence I reflashed it with Maemo PR1.3. After that the clarity vanished once for all.

I reflashed even with Vnilla image. But no use. Images are very blur and a A4 size document with font size of 12 is not at all readable.

What is the problem my N900 facing? It would be great if someone helpsme out. I use standard camera. I also used fCAM but found that it even worsened the problem. Guys pl help.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Coimbatore, India
Guys any help?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by bharathkumarst View Post
Guys I am wondering how u cold take the high clarity photos with N900. I am really fedup with the camera quality. When it was bought I was really impressed with the quality. I used to use my N900 as scanner by taking photos of documents.

But susequently I had some problems with OS hence I reflashed it with Maemo PR1.3. After that the clarity vanished once for all.

I reflashed even with Vnilla image. But no use. Images are very blur and a A4 size document with font size of 12 is not at all readable.

What is the problem my N900 facing? It would be great if someone helpsme out. I use standard camera. I also used fCAM but found that it even worsened the problem. Guys pl help.
Could you post some examples? Maybe one good, one bad so we can see exactly what you're referring to?

Originally Posted by bharathkumarst View Post
Guys any help?
bharathkumarst teri fb id de...i ll help u

Attached Images

" " >> this is by my Dell laptop

Tags
camera, fremantle, gallery, image, maemo, maemo 5, n900, photo, photograph, photography, picture, show and tell