Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
the update that you are going to do is akin to re-flashing but the above will save your apps, settings etc.... Read the edit after my original post ...
it says the system cannot find the path specified when i type cd c:\program files\Nokia\flasher

edit: i have a 64bit computer so my nokia folder is in x86 program files. anyways, i have no flasher file or folder

edit2: nvm i feel dumb, i downloaded all the tools and now im going through the process of whatever you told me to do

Last edited by stratax; 2012-08-13 at 01:09.

great backup tool!
Attached Images

Last edited by stratax; 2012-08-13 at 01:11.

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hello, if you had the error in nokis suite beta try nokia software update maybe it will fix if you have problem with nokia suite
does nokia software update have anything to do with nokia suit? i couldnt find anything on it

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
i don't know what do you mean ?

i don't know what do you mean ?
is "nokia software update" a program? or is it just something inside nokia suit?

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
no it's a program you can download it from :http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...erSetup_SE.exe

and reply please what will happen with you

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
well that sign comes up if it Has rebooted several times.

try the following first :
power off your phone
open cmd.exe as admin on your PC
cd c:\program files\Nokia\flasher
flasher --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset --enable-rd-mode

now boot up your phone, change back the clock colour using n9qtweak and disable rd mode by doing:
flasher --disable-rd-mode

even if this doesn't work post here i have a few weapons to beat this instead of simply re-flashing ...
i was able to boot in rdmode, and i reset the clock color settings to original. now im going to try to reboot without rd mode

no it's a program you can download it from :http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...erSetup_SE.exe

and reply please what will happen with you
thanks, i tried searching for the program but nokia suit just came up. if what thedead1440 said doesnt work ill try that

Wow it worked!!! thank you so much guys, i thought i had to reflash my phone and that would have sucked.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by stratax View Post
Wow it worked!!! thank you so much guys, i thought i had to reflash my phone and that would have sucked.
well even if this had failed we could have fixed MALF state.albeit by leaving the phone in open mode.

so why reflash at the slightest sign of trouble?