Notices

Seems to work fine for me. Do you have mplayer and kmplayer installed?

The Following User Says Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Romania
A question I folositzi these flashes as wallpaper or screensavers!?

If you use as wallapapers tell me know please, how do you put it on desktops??

Thanks in advance!

You can set them up as wallpapers.

I think you need to have Live Wallpaper, mplayer and kmplayer installed.

There should then be a Live Wallpaper icon in your n900's settings to set up your desktops.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
Seems to work fine for me. Do you have mplayer and kmplayer installed?
hey man they didn't work for me, i have noth the latest versions of mplayer and kmplayer.

Humm. Not sure what is the problem.

Maybe vasvlad in the discussion thread can give you a hand.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=45728&page=61

Wish I could be more help. :/

Here is another one for those "pip-boy" themes. Only using flash because After Effects wouldn't let me render out an 800 x 480 video for some reason. :/

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U6F4MB0

Enjoy!

Updated the "pip-boy" flash wallpaper per some requests.

Reduced the number of scan lines and added in some frequency jitter.

Now we have blue, green, amber and red screens for those who may be using 4 screens and wish to have a different color per screen.

Packed them all up into one rar file including screen shots so you can use the image as wallpaper instead of a flash file.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OODCLN5

Enjoy!

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
guys please keep them comming, we need more flash live wallpapers, as it turned out these are the best for a live wallpaper solution, @wakkamis keep it up dude, i'm using your blue one all my screens .
please more flash wallpapers, ore can you guys direct me to where i can creat my one, i can learn .
and if someone is thinking of creating one, carbon fiber ?? the google nexus one live wallpaper ?? the google nexus s live wallpaper ?

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Not sure I understand the use of a flash carbon fiber wallpaper. What would be animated?

I like doing these when I get time for them. Figured its about the best way I can contribute to the community. Don't know crap about programing (other then some actionscript) or linux, but im learning (slowly)!

Anyway, tried taking a stab at the nexus wallpaper. There is no interactive touch where the four boxes shoot off in all directions because the wallpaper kind of chokes when there are four boxes on screen at the same time.

N900US (nexus)

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RFG3YV0

Enjoy

Edit_1: Updated the file to make it so the boxes can have less time before coming back onscreen. Seemed a bit boring once i had it running for a bit. Updated the link.

Edit_2: Updated the file to (hopefully) take up less processor. Updated the link.

Last edited by wakkamis; 2011-03-10 at 17:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
Not sure I understand the use of a flash carbon fiber wallpaper. What would be animated?

I like doing these when I get time for them. Figured its about the best way I can contribute to the community. Don't know crap about programing (other then some actionscript) or linux, but im learning (slowly)!

Anyway, tried taking a stab at the nexus wallpaper. There is no interactive touch where the four boxes shoot off in all directions because the wallpaper kind of chokes when there are four boxes on screen at the same time.

N900US (nexus)

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7M2MBARR

Enjoy

Edit: Updated the file to make it so the boxes can have less time before coming back onscreen. Seemed a bit boring once i had it running for a bit. Updated the link.
dude thats awesome, but for some reason cpu usage is 92 percent when using it, other flash ones, like the okuda works with less than 40 percent, its a bug .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post: