Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Alabama
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
what the hell is wrong with nitdroid wifi ???? it keeps disconnecting and doesn't even connects. and when connects automatically disconnects after few seconds. what the hell is wrong with this ? i also changed wifi sleep settings to never but still facing the problem
I noticed this problem when I was trying to connect to an etremely weak wifi signal. If possible, try connecting to a stronger signal and see what happens. If this is the only connection being broadcasted, I'm not sure what else to try.

The Following User Says Thank You to jzgenx19 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by jzgenx19 View Post
I noticed this problem when I was trying to connect to an etremely weak wifi signal. If possible, try connecting to a stronger signal and see what happens. If this is the only connection being broadcasted, I'm not sure what else to try.
my wifi is at front of me. and it still doesnt even connect. and sometime it even doesn't display my router.

now it is working fine. as long as it is downloading something its fine.

Originally Posted by GreyZeppelin View Post
Ok, when I pick the Nitdroid option on multiboot, it stays on a black screen with it saying ANDROID and the LED's blinking red. Now what? Am I suppose to have some file on the SD Card? I don't have anything on the card.
...Anyone?

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
the black screen with android means it's loading. it takes a while (a very long while) before it finishes. after that black screen you'll be asked to touch the android to begin (or something along that line). that also takes some time so be patient.
i usually get the flashing LED when my battery's low, or sometimes it does that at startup for no apparent reason.

Originally Posted by GreyZeppelin View Post
...Anyone?
is your n900 turning off after the red led blinking? if yes - have you tried to boot it with the charger connected? ...sounds like the problem with the wrong battery-value reporting. I have this problem almost everytime i boot up nitdroid, wich makes it kind of unusable for me on the go.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Why to release the GUI installer, then run over the script and update it two days later for the new thing? Instead, the installer and the new thing can be released together
Exciting

will there will any new update for Nitdroid ?

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
I'm trying to learn how to compile Nitdroid to help the development of the project, I hope that It won't be so complicated

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackjack4it For This Useful Post:
Hi
Im having a big problem.
I successfully install nitdroid N12 and kernel 07 rc6.
When boot to nitdroid goes until write ANDROID (not the loading ANdroid) and now the screen show a lot of letters an so on-seems kernel panic. I have to take out the battery. Now maemo not boot and I have to flash kernel again to boot.
When I was using kernel 06 final there was no problem. How I solve that?
Image of what i see
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?pezdwmh60hgw833

Last edited by hadjistyllis; 2011-10-29 at 14:40.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid