Notices

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Wellingborough, UK
How do I go about upgrading? I can't play any facebook videos i'm ver. 9.0.260.0 :/. Cant find a thread thats new on it either.

Regards
Ryan

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
oh dear god please use power search. maybe theres no new threads with information because theres no new information? although there are a couple of hundred threads exactly like this one already.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
jeah its really sad that even if there are hundreds of active threads and whine topics always someone dont know whats up

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Look for "tweak flash plugin", my friend, and you'll have some months more of fb video enjoyment.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
oh dear god please use power search. maybe theres no new threads with information because theres no new information? although there are a couple of hundred threads exactly like this one already.
You don't even need power search. The threads are as common as oxygen these days.

At the thread starter, seriously, the very millisecond a new version of flash ever gets released for the N900 (if one ever does), I guarantee this forum will grow about another 30 threads discussing it - along with another 15 threads complaining that the N900 doesn't support 10.2 yet - asking when it'll be released.

: )

The Following User Says Thank You to dchky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by dchky View Post
You don't even need power search. The threads are as common as oxygen these days.

At the thread starter, seriously, the very millisecond a new version of flash ever gets released for the N900 (if one ever does), I guarantee this forum will grow about another 30 threads discussing it - along with another 15 threads complaining that the N900 doesn't support 10.2 yet - asking when it'll be released.

: )
exactly
bump 10 characters

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Originally Posted by atilla View Post
exactly
bump 10 characters
Hahahaa wake up and smell the coffee.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Wellingborough, UK
Woah, boys chill. I say old asin 2009 not 2010 that's why I posted, I checked like 6.. Chill **** me. I'll look for that app, cheers mate.

The most amusing thing is that the search box is right under the login boxes. So to be able to login to post, the search box is RIGHT there!

By the way, I'm glad I hate facebook

slaapliedje

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ UK/Scotland
Originally Posted by slaapliedje View Post
The most amusing thing is that the search box is right under the login boxes. So to be able to login to post, the search box is RIGHT there!

By the way, I'm glad I hate facebook

slaapliedje
you don't even need to be logged in to search

Cantonese Pen Power Input is only available in Hong Kong...SUX!

Last edited by Ykho; 2010-08-28 at 23:40.