Notices

Posts: 6,516 | Thanked: 7,562 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
What's the problem with a three-key reset? I for one would definitely not want it on a single key.

Re reasons to switch. Mine was when MS made the "Genuine Advantage" update compulsory. My installation was genuine and legal but I did not like being snooped on.

I regret to have to say that the lack of stability and, above all, usability was my main reason for switching too... from Linux back to Windows. I now use a Windows PC with FOSS everything except the OS itself.
Do you say you want 3 button click to lock your phone? Becouse that is probobly what the user do 99% ctrl alt del

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-09-21 at 20:27.

Posts: 1,475 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Oh, I thought it was about the Jolla tablet refund

It's a good one I wonder how many times I have done that command, not to mention when it comes to the whole population. Isn't it possible to sue him for that in US?
Ha ha. Well, the roll of the dice did not work in my favor this month. So, in the future there is no confusion, I will reserve the phrase "Holy Sh!!!" if and when I get a refund.

Posts: 4,820 | Thanked: 14,367 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
probobly
I've just done a TMO-wide search for that word. Hands up, who can guess the identity of the only poster who uses it?

Posts: 6,516 | Thanked: 7,562 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I've just done a TMO-wide search for that word. Hands up, who can guess the identity of the only poster who uses it?
I know you didn't, would not or couldn't answer so you switched the topic as always

My guess.. ... MartinK

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

What's the reason behind the new form factors from Samsung and possibly others?

. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .
. --------- .

I also cant figure who came up with English language! You get on the bus but you get in the car.

Last edited by Dave999; Today at 12:15.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson