Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
Originally Posted by chidone View Post
Hi Elemental,

I'd like to thank you for the great work you've done.
I was wondering if there is any way you can take the in game saves (not the save states) to the computer and use them with another emulator (such as VBA) and then put them back in the specific emumaster folder.
I'd also like this feature to appear in a future version of Emumaster.

@elemental if you are interested and will have the time, you could set up a public goal amount like you did with the N64 emu feature

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Are we getting close to a new version of EmuMaster?!?

Closer, and closer, but a lot of hard work remains. Although the current state make me very happy, I am doing my best to deliver the Awesomenessisisity to you. Please respect my work and be patient at least.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
how do i add cheats? can anyone post a link to the codes or something? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Closer, and closer, but a lot of hard work remains. Although the current state make me very happy, I am doing my best to deliver the Awesomenessisisity to you. Please respect my work and be patient at least.
Normally im happy to wait, then I finish exams and have a 4 and a alf month holiday and im like "ahh a new app/update would be quite nice to play around with right now" :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ Indonesia
why sometimes, it closed by itself?
sometimes when i play psx, it closed by itself, how to solve that?

Originally Posted by miteka View Post
why sometimes, it closed by itself?
sometimes when i play psx, it closed by itself, how to solve that?
Most likely a bug with the game, try using another version of the image file, or hold off until the next update which is gonna make PSX much less buggy and more usable

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by ThraxZzz View Post
how do i add cheats? can anyone post a link to the codes or something? Thanks in advance
GBA - cheats does not work yet - mentioned before several times
NES - all Game Genie cheats (6 or 8 characters) works, just click "Add" buttom at the bottom of settings. A dialog will appear where you give it some title("Description") and place a Game Genie code.

Elemental: I don't know if I've already mentioned this.

I tried to purchase the donate version of Emumaster when I already had the free version installed. Then it automatically switched to Launch and assumes I have purchased the app. Even if I uninstall it now. Is there a way to reset this so I can actually purchase it?

The Following User Says Thank You to recluse For This Useful Post:
Thank you for reporting. I had no idea about this issue. I reported it to Nokia Store. I will tell you what to do when they answer me.