Notices

i tried to give you a bug report Alberto but bugzilla is not working for me- atleast as of yesterday. however, i found that on the n900 with 8.2v i am getting the track time indicator overran by the black fill and the result is the white font becomes black on black background and unreadable.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Corunha
Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
i tried to give you a bug report Alberto but bugzilla is not working for me- atleast as of yesterday. however, i found that on the n900 with 8.2v i am getting the track time indicator overran by the black fill and the result is the white font becomes black on black background and unreadable.
Something is indeed not right, I saw that you reported that bug twice but now I can't see any Vagalume bug. I'll talk to Andre Klapper

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
it already streams on n900!!! working fine here

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Chicago, IL
Last fm streams on the n900, you just have to create your own server file for it, as the default one doesn't work for n900 (because its a phone and last.fm doens't want you to. see the vagalume FAQ).

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Originally Posted by Chapbass View Post
Last fm streams on the n900, you just have to create your own server file for it, as the default one doesn't work for n900 (because its a phone and last.fm doens't want you to. see the vagalume FAQ).
Can you give an example?

Originally Posted by Chapbass View Post
Could you show a sample server file for last.fm?

Originally Posted by fms View Post
Could you show a sample server file for last.fm?
This thread is has the file i used. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...light=vagalume

You have to request your own api and key from last.fm, they use an automated process to respond to your request, in other words, they don't realy verify the reason for your reqest.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Corunha
Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
The problem is described here:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7797

Can you refile the bugs against Vagalume again? Thanks

Does anyone know if there's already a maintained "Vagamule" version for the N900?
Read: General recording options re-enabled instead of only the download of the free Last.fm songs.

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeZ83 For This Useful Post: