Does anyone have an extremely hard time focusing in photo mode, especially when the tapping off center? I really hope my N9 I'd not defective, on the other hand it is sad if this is normal common behavior.

i find the focusing annoyingly long in general, miss a hardware camera button.

of course testing right now just for this post, I have no issues but damned when I actually need it lol

Could anyone else confirm if focussing takes a long time for them too? In particular when tapping off center.

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Discoveryellow View Post
Could anyone else confirm if focussing takes a long time for them too? In particular when tapping off center.
I can.. but haven't had this since the update to PR1.2. Here is my thread about it. But the bug reporting is closed already .

1. Youtube videos shared on the sites to be shown in stock browser & played using built-in Youtube player - Vote here
  2. Sliding to answer/reject calls while in locked state lags painfully - Vote here
  3. Availability & Transfers window always open from the bottom of the window despite whichever direction you put them away - Vote here
  4. System wide file manager support - Vote here

Join the Skype video support on N9 petition on twitter here.

Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
I can.. but haven't had this since the update to PR1.2. Here is my thread about it. But the bug reporting is closed already .
Thanks for sharing thread.

I become suspicious that I have a deffective focusing mech on my N9 since so few users report this to be a problem.

Have also problems with the focussing of the N9 phone. Especially at low light conditions or when centering relatively uniform surfaces. Gets little better switching to the 4:3 format (8 Mpix). Really annoying, sometimes it is not focussing at all. Also in landscape-mode frequently out of the focus.

Tags
english, escapes me