Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Adding option to select ringtones from MyDocs/Ringtones needs a string update in transifex.
Sorry guys, you need to update languages again

me ready for update .... anything for u cepi

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Adding option to select ringtones from MyDocs/Ringtones needs a string update in transifex.
Sorry guys, you need to update languages again
ahaha.. Ok, go and let's translate!

The Following User Says Thank You to palikao For This Useful Post:
Anyone else would be interested in automatic database backup and restore possibility as in http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/20887921?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
cepi help my cellphone only vibrates when i receive a message , no sound, even though ive selected every single sound from the list,and i have full volume, please tell me whats going on??

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ulyaothshadow View Post
cepi help my cellphone only vibrates when i receive a message , no sound, even though ive selected every single sound from the list,and i have full volume, please tell me whats going on??
Why oh Why do you post?

there isn't much difference between a spammer and someone like you who cant be bothered to read the last 2pages also...

its a bug unfixed, devs working to fix it and discussed to death yet you come and post...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-24 at 08:03.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ulyaothshadow View Post
Here's the deal:
1. Click on "Donate to CepiPerez" in my signature.
2. Donate at least $50.
3. You will get super fast premium support.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
@Cepi: wiki has now nifty screenshots!
Looking good. Will you add a FAQ or link to something similar that has fixes and workarounds for the most common issues, like the "fail too many" error? Also a feature in Whatsapp that's not yet included in Wazapp is the possibility to mute a specific chat so you don't get notifications from new messages (so that your phone doesn't make a racket during working hours from silly messages from your friends).

Originally Posted by hharju View Post
Looking good.
Thanks.

Will you add a FAQ or link to something similar that has fixes and workarounds for the most common issues, like the "fail too many" error?
Have not thought about that yet. If someone is willing to put all common errors together I will add them to the wiki. Else you could start a faq section in the wiki.

Also a feature in Whatsapp that's not yet included in Wazapp is the possibility to mute a specific chat so you don't get notifications from new messages (so that your phone doesn't make a racket during working hours from silly messages from your friends).
Don't know that feature. Could you be more detailed please.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
Don't know that feature. Could you be more detailed please.
Basically when you press a chat for a few seconds you now get the two options: "Delete conversation" "View contact profile" or "Delete and exit group" "View group information"

In whatsapp, you get a third option "Mute conversation" which mutes all notifications from new messages in said chat. The messages are received as usual but you just don't get the ringtones.

Keinc has collected solutions and worarounds for some of the most common problems here: http://write.keinism.com/2012/08/30/...d-and-working/

Basically when you press a chat for a few seconds you now get the two options: "Delete conversation" "View contact profile" or "Delete and exit group" "View group information"
In whatsapp, you get a third option "Mute conversation" which mutes all notifications from new messages in said chat. The messages are received as usual but you just don't get the ringtones.
Well you could always create an issue on GitHub and ask for that specific feature.
Does this mute function for both normal conversation and group chat? Is the setting permanent or is there any timer that unmutes after specific time in case one forgets to unmute manually?

Keinc has collected solutions and worarounds for some of the most common problems here: http://write.keinism.com/2012/08/30/...d-and-working/
I will add the 3 most common problems:
  • Error message: status shows “Connecting…” > update build
  • Error message: Wazapp registration gives “Failed. Server said: fail-too-many” > bluestacks workaround
  • Error: Unable to sync all contacts to Wazapp > update build
Forgot something?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp