Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
And the bigger question, is why of why does one have to waste so much time to get update to work well? NOKIA: a broken company

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
And the bigger question, is why of why does one have to waste so much time to get update to work well? NOKIA: a broken company
no **** sherlock, wow your as stupid as your username is biased.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
no **** sherlock, wow your as stupid as your username is biased.
Very informative answer. Kind of like the answers that you get from Nokia fanboys

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
this is not nokia.org AFAIK this is maemo.org and maemo is abandoned by nokia, it seems m$h!t fanboy trolling around here, loooool,

Very informative answer. Kind of like the answers that you get from Nokia fanboys
haha Nokia fanboy? nah I dislike Nokia for being pretty stupid, a bit like you even, what I don't understand is what sort of person spends there time on a forum entitled maemo.org with a username lumiaman, you clearly have a lumia, you don't use a N9. but i apologise that i cannot being to fathom your stupidity but as an MRI scan showed last week my brain is that of an average size while am certain yours may just be under developed. #

also in classic nokia fanboy fashion the Lumia is ****, long live Maemo blah blah blah **** you.

1.2 is a big disappointment no browser improvement, sometimes threads are mixed, stutters, lags, pic quality inferior to iPhone. I guess Carl Zeiss lost it. Overall N9 has joined the long line of Taliban phones

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
haha Nokia fanboy? nah I dislike Nokia for being pretty stupid, a bit like you even, what I don't understand is what sort of person spends there time on a forum entitled maemo.org with a username lumiaman, you clearly have a lumia, you don't use a N9. but i apologise that i cannot being to fathom your stupidity but as an MRI scan showed last week my brain is that of an average size while am certain yours may just be under developed. #

also in classic nokia fanboy fashion the Lumia is ****, long live Maemo blah blah blah **** you.
I am so glad I put this **** Lumiaman on my ignore list. All I see are his stupid posts when they are quoted by others and through those rare occasions I am glad that I can't see his posts.

He spews such garbage and is unhappy with the N9. We get it Lumiaman you don't like the N9. Why are you still posting here? We aren't forcing you to stay. Now leave.

If you can read this Lumiaman, don't waste your time responding as I won't see it anyway, save your ******** for someone else.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
I am so glad I put this **** Lumiaman on my ignore list. All I see are his stupid posts when they are quoted by others and through those rare occasions I am glad that I can't see his posts.

He spews such garbage and is unhappy with the N9. We get it Lumiaman you don't like the N9. Why are you still posting here? We aren't forcing you to stay. Now leave.

If you can read this Lumiaman, don't waste your time responding as I won't see it anyway, save your ******** for someone else.
Peace and Love brother. Lumia to heaven

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Peace and Love brother. Lumia to heaven
tit

10chars

1.2 is a big disappointment no browser improvement, sometimes threads are mixed, stutters, lags, pic quality inferior to iPhone. I guess Carl Zeiss lost it. Overall N9 has joined the long line of Taliban phones
The browser works fine, yes there can be lag but what phone doesn't every lag and my friend with his iPhone took some images and I took mine, even he admitted in low light conditions I had the better images. some may tell me arguing with you is pointless but that's why am explaining it as I would to a child

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post: