Hi,
I got some problems n900 and i hope you guys can help me

Am getting an apt-get error. When i try to update i get an error saying

W: GPG error: http://repository.maemo.org fremantle Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG E40DC43461673OBD maemo.org Extras repositories (Fremantle Extras) <repositories@mameo.org>
You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems.

Do anybody know whats wrong?? am not so good with terminal just so u guys know, I will need a step by step guide if am going to do anything in xterminal And I have also tryed re-adding the repo but still same problem

Last edited by mostwanted; 2010-04-18 at 10:20.

Originally Posted by mostwanted View Post
Hi,
I got some problems n900 and i hope you guys can help me

Am getting an apt-get error. When i try to update i get an error saying

W: GPG error: http://repository.maemo.org fremantle Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG E40DC43461673OBD maemo.org Extras repositories (Fremantle Extras) <repositories@mameo.org>
You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems.

Do anybody know whats wrong?? am not so good with terminal just so u guys know, I will need a step by step guide if am going to do anything in xterminal And I have also tryed re-adding the repo but still same problem

sa me here...

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I would just pretend I didn't see the errors and hope they go away in a few days. There is nothing for you to worry about, I think.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I would just pretend I didn't see the errors and hope they go away in a few days. There is nothing for you to worry about, I think.
But in the morning i installed some apps like hermes and kmplayer. I tested them a while and uninstalled them. Now i want to install Hermes again but I cant find it, i cant see kmplayer either. Is it because of this error??

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I don't know, but adjustments are going on right now and I expect weird things for a few days.

Okey, So i dont need to re-flash my N900 to get rid of the error I will wait a couple of day's and see what happends, But it's wierd that i cant find the apps again.....

Last edited by mostwanted; 2010-04-18 at 11:17.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Agree with the above, looks a bit odd, disabling extras should allow you to use the other repos. Hopefully something is happenning in the back end
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by crash16 View Post
sa me here...
Do you still got the problem?

Because I still do ^^ isn't there any solution for this?

Last edited by mostwanted; 2010-04-18 at 20:35.

Originally Posted by mostwanted View Post
Do you still got the problem?

Because I still do ^^ isn't there any solution for this?
i don't think you can do anything about it..

Code:
# gpg --fingerprint maemo
pub   2048R/616730BD 2009-07-27
      Key fingerprint = 2D36 85EC F43E 9ED6 DAA2  F86E E40D C434 6167 30BD
uid                  maemo.org Extras repositories (Fremantle Extras) <repositories@maemo.org>