Active Topics

hi,
I was playing around with the launcher icon tweaks and forgot to take care of the case while typing one of the parameters (NORMAL instead of normal)

now my phone has gone into a reboot loop - is there a way to revert the setting without reflashing the phone ??

thx

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by sid21177 View Post
hi,
I was playing around with the launcher icon tweaks and forgot to take care of the case while typing one of the parameters (NORMAL instead of normal)

now my phone has gone into a reboot loop - is there a way to revert the setting without reflashing the phone ??

thx
No.. Reboot loop = reflash..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
just tried to download the newest version and it keeps putting me back with "Installation interrupted"

I have removed the previous version from the phone, enabled dev mode + installation from non-Store sources...
I`m little worried it might have something to do with the recent dev mode update I received and installed (yesterday)...as it seems the PR1.3 is on its way...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
just tried to download the newest version and it keeps putting me back with "Installation interrupted"

I have removed the previous version from the phone, enabled dev mode + installation from non-Store sources...
I`m little worried it might have something to do with the recent dev mode update I received and installed (yesterday)...as it seems the PR1.3 is on its way...
I have the same problem.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
JustJust Installed a minute ago with dpkg -i from terminal no problems but wouldn't work otherwise

Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post

You tried to install this update without enabled dev mode + installation from non-Store sources ? If yes, probably this is a problem..
If you have enabled dev mode + installation from non-Store sources, but still have problem with installation of update, here some solutions:

1. Try to close all other app and try to install again
or
2. reboot your phone and try to install again
or
3. uninstall previous version and try again

I also received and installed dev mode update and I don't have any problem with installation of N9 QTweak update... And I don't know why some people, sometimes have this problem..

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Try see in this folder:
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/sysuid
When talking on the phone or putting calls on the speaker mode at highest level, the sound is not very loud/high..

Is there a tweak to make voice calls including the speakers a bit louder??

Thanks!

Ok, I think I found where is the problem... Guys, you don't have installed ProfileMatic ? I'm right ?
Couple of minutes, I will repack this version

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Ok guys, you can download and install the fixed version...
The problem was in the postinst file.. I added auto-backup of ProfileMatic to the installation process I have ProfileMatic and this is a reason that I don't have any problem with installation..

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh