Notices

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
Originally Posted by Qteb View Post
And what about compatible with symbian verson of AngryBirds?
there is symbian version aswell? did not know that.. let me look at compatibility of devices, then I can try to install it on my n97.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
http://store.ovi.com/content/61009, but it works only on symbian^3 phones

Last edited by Qteb; 2010-11-04 at 19:56.

I tried to open edited level - game is down (sorry for my bad english =) )

Originally Posted by Qteb View Post
http://store.ovi.com/content/61009, but it works only on symbian^3 phones
in that case, I'm not able to look at it But I guess it should work, you only need to install angrybirds to memory card, so you are able to access folder with levels directly from your PC.

What is the version of the game on symbian?

Originally Posted by forcer View Post
in that case, I'm not able to look at it But I guess it should work, you only need to install angrybirds to memory card, so you are able to access folder with levels directly from your PC.

What is the version of the game on symbian?
But level files, which were laid out on the pages of this topic, have been working..

Last verson - 1.2.1

Editor works with AB 1.3.x, 1.2.x do have more information in level files. less objects, so I would need to change the editor heavily. You need to wait until rovio releases version 1.3.x for symbian^3

Well, thanks for the reply)

update: now you can duplicate selected objects with D key and rotate objects with right mouse button.
if you're new to editor see this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...659#post862659

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Hey I have two questions for you forcer.. How can I create the pig that's hanging on a balloon? Also if I put the new bird (the big red bird) on the lvl how will my angry birds (on the N900) react to it?

Thanks for everything btw! Great job!

unfrtunately, you can't do joints for now. joints put 2 or more objects together with invisible string, i will implement that later.

big red bird works if you put it to field like any other bird, it does have great mass and destroys way more than small red bird.

Tags
angry birds, level editor