Active Topics

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
new battery time, mine went tits up after a years usage it wont cure the other problems but at least it will keep it turned on longer whilst you sort it

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Took me a while to clean this thread but finally it is condensed to essentials.

Please remain calm and help the people coming to this forum when they are already frustrated to their bones.

For the OP: I edited you starting post and some others. I hope you be good soon and remember not to activate devel-repos ever again (main cause here)!
Most of the stuff in devel are really devel and not meant to not screw up your device yet. Usually you are good to go with testing but still with care!
Also desktop-widgets not properly configured and/or from testing/devel will cause a massive battery drain over time as they keep the cpu in a bad C-state ratio and you wont recognize them doing bad at first sight.

If this thread goes nuts again don't hesitate to make use of the Report This button on top of any post, please.

I spent no infraction points on anyone yet but the next time I will just give for every single post, first and last warning!

Tags
battery drain, battery life, repositories, root space