Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Originally Posted by TemeV View Post
There was supposed to be two updates before holidays, but they were combined. Is it somewhere announced that update 8 is going to come earlier than planned?

Edit: Just noticed the "I'm a Jolla sailor" signature, so maybe you know better
I read it differently:

"Firstly we were supposed to have 2 updates before Jolla sailors take their summer vacation, but then as we colsed up to the end of May and there were still no updates on our devices, Sailors decided to combine the two promised updates and send them off to our phones in the beginning of June which gives us about 2 weeks of waiting time."

http://www.jollatides.com/2014/05/22...ng-update-6-7/

I read: There were supposed to be 2 updates between May and their summer vacation. May was merged with June as it worked faster then expected.
So today we have the two updates 6 & 7. After the summer vacation we may hear when the next one is.
My guess: October !

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
>So today we have the two updates 6 & 7. After the summer vacation we may hear when the next one is

Jolla staff have suggested that there will be another update in early July before they all go on holiday.

The Following User Says Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Very solid update! Now i can see even day when i woke my Jolla!

Kiitos Jolla! Nyt voin suositella puhelinta lähes kelle vain!

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Does the 4G work in other areas - like the UK or otherwise? Inquiring minds want to know...

(-8)

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
>So today we have the two updates 6 & 7. After the summer vacation we may hear when the next one is

Jolla staff have suggested that there will be another update in early July before they all go on holiday.
Do you have a source ?

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Absolutely loving the folders!

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
anyone still got map update?
it cant be update

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
4G worked well in Hong Kong and handwriting is great!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
The update installed without any problem. Wish they had a better way to create folders. Not that it is difficult or bad. Would love to have the time and notifications on the screensaver and USB tethering in the next update.

The Following User Says Thank You to meet.vino For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
I can finally make & receive phone calls without being stuck on 2G internet! Thank you Jolla!

(If that makes no sense to you, then bear in mind that the Jolla radio is not compatible with Canadian 3G signals)
Do you know what frequencies? Would be nice to know additional carriers this phone can work on particularly in North America.

The Following User Says Thank You to salyavin For This Useful Post:

Tags
party