Notices

I am facing the same problem, I would really love to have this on my phone...

drlaunch totally crashes hildon desktop here, i tried reflashing to sort it out but it wouldnt.

The Following User Says Thank You to ironm8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Did anybody find how to fix DrLaunch? I really miss this app. Browsing the menus or AppLauncher is just pain compared to DrLaunch!

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Did anybody find how to fix DrLaunch? I really miss this app. Browsing the menus or AppLauncher is just pain compared to DrLaunch!
It's working fine for me, only missing feature is use theme's icons instead of default ones and only remaining bug is this:

After a killall hildon-desktop (Optimize N900) Dr Launcher won't launch any application, though it can be reconfigured and rotations work.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
How does Drlaunch select its icons? Does it automatically just use whatever is in the /usr/share/icons/hicolor folder?

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
It's working fine for me, only missing feature is use theme's icons instead of default ones and only remaining bug is this:

After a killall hildon-desktop (Optimize N900) Dr Launcher won't launch any application, though it can be reconfigured and rotations work.
Do you use the resize icons function? Do you use two instances at the same time?

I'm trying to figure out why it won't work for me (it is reset after each reboot and it crashes hildon-desktop if I put the widget back on the desktop before deleting /.config/drlaunch).

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Yes, I have 3 instances in different desktops and resized to be bigger. I even have a different desktop activity for driving with extra large buttons with no problems.

And do you have CSSU installed?

I really don't understand where is the problem, but we are many to have DrLaunch crashing the desktop or reseting its configuration after reboot. :/

I keep finding drlaunch disappears often - also maxCPU.

I was thinking it was something to do with me switching SIM cards, which I've had to do fairly often recently - but I'm not sure. Perhaps it is something to do with the time changing (which seems to happen when you put new sim cards in).

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Yes, I have 3 instances in different desktops and resized to be bigger. I even have a different desktop activity for driving with extra large buttons with no problems.
This is buggy as helll, and so is Desktop Activity Manager - it doesn't replacement my desktops correctly if they have the quick launch widget on them.