Notices

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Yes its text only for now... afterall its just a basic version now.

And I'm running into heavy aegis-related trouble packaging this. If anybody is knowledgable and willing to do this, please pm me.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

sorry that was dumb question. now i understand how it works. Thanks for your job. here is my result but still under ddevelopment and i dont know if there is any bad effect on battery life. I hope not.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P4d0uch For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by P4d0uch View Post
sorry that was dumb question. now i understand how it works. Thanks for your job. here is my result but still under ddevelopment and i dont know if there is any bad effect on battery life. I hope not.
Nice! Once I successfully package this into a deb we must open a thread for uploading user made scripts like yours.

EDIT: I notice that your info is actually quite a bit down from the clock. Was this intentional or accidental?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2012-05-10 at 08:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Intentional. Sometimes the last row like ip and quality moves out of the screen and i dont know how to fix it yet. Any idea?

Hmmm when does it happen? Is it when the quote is big? Or when the clock moves down?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

when the clock moves dovn. But im afraid to make the clock still because the clock can burn into display. Doesnt they?

//edit I´ve got it i moved the clock little bit higher and the text output too. but there is still big gab between the clock and the text. i dont know what else i should do. maybe it is becouse of the notification area. now only thing that i´m missing is the weather when i add your script to my it doesn´t show anything.

//edit2 i´v got weather. but when i`m disconnected then the weather is gone. so i need to find out how to make it like when i`m offline= no refresh of weather...

//edit3 now i´m lost. i thought that i do it using ping command and if ping can reach server(google) then the program start. It is working but still dont know how to let the weather be if i´m offiine. the ping command knows that i´m disconnectet becouse i write there a condition if i´m offline then echo" Disconnected" and that is working perfectly. I gues i need to write the weather to some file and if ping returns Disconnected then load the weather from the file. But i dont know how

Last edited by P4d0uch; 2012-05-10 at 18:59.

i`ve got an idea for your next version. something like to-do list on our low power screen. it shouldn`t be hard to make or am i wrong?

when i come home i post a picture of mz low power screen with weather... it looks great

I'm still grappling with packaging. I MIGHT have it fixed soon, so fingers crossed!

Hmmm To do list? Great idea! But any ideas on how to implement it? Should it be a simple txt file or should we get data from some app like "Q to-do"?

As for the weather while disconnected, I will look into it.

BTW I have ideas on using images also.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

i think the best way is get data from some app. like now using bash script. simple export from app and then using python make a .png. And it would be great to have options for multiple scripts and different refresh time for each. but these are just little things

here is my actual screen
Attached Images

Last edited by P4d0uch; 2012-05-13 at 06:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P4d0uch For This Useful Post:
I've made an official [Announce] thread here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1205987

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS