Notices

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Here the next one RollOverMissPiggy

i managed this with 3 birds , but it took me ages to do. Let me know if you manage it in less than 3 and how you managed it please.
Attached Files
File Type: txt RollOverMissPiggy.txt (15.8 KB, 206 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to cgarvie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cgarvie View Post
Here the next one RollOverMissPiggy

i managed this with 3 birds , but it took me ages to do. Let me know if you manage it in less than 3 and how you managed it please.
Two birds, score 37170.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
I think I found a bug or something wierd going on.

On this level that I am busy building while testing I notice that if you know the top wooden ball and it rolls towards the end of the screen, it actually hits something invisible?? so instead of dropping down to the piggy, it gets stuck or bounces in mid air.

Could someone test this and confirm what I am seeing...

P.S I still managed to finish it in one go, but I'm not sure I want to continue building this level if I can't fixed the invisible object :-(

im not seeing an issue but im not sure im following you,

can your expalin a bit more your problem

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
Hi Miika,

Also just wanted to check if anyone is actually working on a gui for a level editor?
Yeah, slowly but it is being developed.

Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Two birds, score 37170.
Bah. Ive tried and i tried and i still can only do it with 3 birds.

the issue with the invisible object seems to be gone. must have just been my phone.
i like your last level.
it takes me 3 birds and score 32680. i played it for about an hour he he he

My Blog

sorry to appear thick,

I've got teh level pack with 3 new levels in place but can't for teh life in me seem to work out what level numbers are in use and what number is 'next'.

I've tried putting pyramid.txt in and renaming it to Level1.lua etc up to 20 but each time I start up I just get the same 3 levels.

Can someone point me in teh correct direction please I would be eternally grateful!

Many Thanks

PS< to Miika, I'm another who is eagerly awaiting an opportunity to buy the 'official' level pack, PLEASE see if there is another way for us to get it, paypal, etc, whatever it takes!

Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
sorry to appear thick,

I've got teh level pack with 3 new levels in place but can't for teh life in me seem to work out what level numbers are in use and what number is 'next'.

I've tried putting pyramid.txt in and renaming it to Level1.lua etc up to 20 but each time I start up I just get the same 3 levels.

Can someone point me in teh correct direction please I would be eternally grateful!

Many Thanks

PS< to Miika, I'm another who is eagerly awaiting an opportunity to buy the 'official' level pack, PLEASE see if there is another way for us to get it, paypal, etc, whatever it takes!

Theres a post earlier in the thread that maps the levels to the level file names

Do you mean http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=40 ? If yes, how to use it for example if you want to install one of those new levels for level 4 of pack2?

Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
Do you mean http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=40 ? If yes, how to use it for example if you want to install one of those new levels for level 4 of pack2?

1-21 pack1
22-42 pack2 so 2-4 is 25
-> 0067C8 41C60600 [028] loadk 25 27 ; "Level24"

so copy over file Level24.lua

But with Luck tonight im gonna package all the released one up. into a new tar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgarvie For This Useful Post:

Tags
angry birds, level editor