Posts: 249 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Brighton, UK
Been getting started with Qt for Maemo to build something I've been musing over.

Anyway, I've got the Win32 Qt Creator environment set up, got it building for the various targets (N900, QEMU, Simulator, and Win32), and have my little test proggie with auto rotation, stackable windows, and so on. What I've been unable to figure out though is how to get icons to appear, in particular on menus. They appear on the Win32 build, but none of the others.

Here's what I have for one of them...
Code:
aboutAct = new QAction(QIcon(":/resources/icon.png"), tr("&About"), this);
	aboutAct->setStatusTip(tr("Show the application's About box"));
	aboutAct->setIconVisibleInMenu(true);
I know it's possible on Maemo, as Gnumeric has them. I've just got no ideas right now, and the next step is to pore over the Gnumeric port's code. Which I might leave until more important bits work

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
I dont know how to do it either
Have the same issue. It work on my Linux, but not on the phone.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Shame on you!!!

Why did you not first read the first post???

Go back in your dog house and play with your bone!
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I could be wrong, but I think it's only possible with Gtk, at least on maemo.

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post: