Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
Originally Posted by ketil View Post
I have fMMS up and running (needed some reboots after changing settings, it seems), but have one problem:
I can't delete messages. Clicking "Yes" after I choose to delete doesn't do anything, and neither does "No".
Delete from inbox. Long-press the message you want to delete, and choose "Delete".

It's a known issue with ver 0.7. frals is looking in to it.

Hope this helps.

/oxpo

The Following User Says Thank You to oxpo For This Useful Post:
Not sure if this has been discussed already (quick search for "fmms message duplicate" yielded no results), but...

...a bug I've found a while ago continues to occur. As I thought it would go away with other versions, I never mentioned it, but I suppose I should have.

I have a list of a few MMS messages (maybe 12-15), and usually when I scroll down, the message details that are shown (contact, subject, date/time) are fine. However, when I scroll back up, the messages that are there change their contact, subect, and date/time to match one of the messages from below. The message is still the same when opened, but just the headers get tweaked. So it's not a HUGE deal, just some simple bug. Maybe it's just mine.

Again, if this has been discussed already, I'm apologize. Also, my apologies if the bug isn't explained in the best detail, and later when I get home I'll try to provide some example screenshots. All in all, excellent program, Frals; I truly appreciate your efforts, as I use MMS frequently. Thanks!

Originally Posted by oxpo View Post
@andraeseus1

Click on "fmms_0.7.0_all.deb" on this site https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=1210 on your n900. If you have the latest FW it will start application-manager and let you install it.

Hope this helps.

/oxpo
Gracias partner. a lil scared to upgrade to latest firmware. ya see. it took me several grooling hrs to install sygic on my phone and i would hate to have to re live that proccess unless its really really worth it. ie: pr 1.2 maybe? do u know of anyway i can back up my applications prior to downloading this update? if not i will wait untill new fw comes out and give fmms a break till then

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
i can't seem to get this things to work at all. fAPN and fMMS. can you provide some instruction how to set it up for Vodafone NZ?

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
i can't seem to get this things to work at all. fAPN and fMMS. can you provide some instruction how to set it up for Vodafone NZ?
I am in the united states and i don't knwo what state or city or providence or what ever "NZ" is but ehre are some settings for Vodafone as well as almost what ever other question you could possibly have about fmms

http://wiki.maemo.org/MMS

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
NZ means New Zealand.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
do we have possibility of forward functions on the later versions?

I try to download a mms but it doesnt open th mms.

Hi frals,

I've been testing 0.7 and currently I cannot get it to work again with Softbank Japan. The response from the MMSC is a forbidden message, so it could be my change for the User Agent being wrong. This is again probably my operator specific issue.

Anyway, the main point I want to raise is that the message gets added to the mms.db despite failing on the actual sending. I would suggest to check the response of the MMSC first and only then add the message to the mms.db if it's successful.

Originally Posted by jimbochou View Post
Hi frals,

I've been testing 0.7 and currently I cannot get it to work again with Softbank Japan. The response from the MMSC is a forbidden message, so it could be my change for the User Agent being wrong. This is again probably my operator specific issue.
To answer myself, yes, the string was wrong...

Closed Thread

Tags
application, community win, fmms, frals rocks, fralsvsnokia1-0, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, mms, n900, python