Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post
Guess i should consider moving to android or windoze.
No way!!!! You are not going anywhere, damn you!

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
So, who will make your job now? Someone good? :/ Hope you do not leave us :/
I don't know, yet. If you know anyone looking for someone like me, send them my way :-)

I intend to take (most of) the next week or two off, while considering my options a bit.

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
atleast give us a sneak peak. Who was.most drunk on jollas party?
Hmm..

I can't really answer the "who was the most" part, but I can tell you that I most certainly was quite intoxicated on the launch party night (by myself, unfortunately, I wasn't with the rest of the folks in Finland) :-)

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post
Oh! Enough of maemo/harmattan/meego/nemo/sailfish. Guess i should consider moving to android or windoze. Or even leave the mobile industry :'(
No no no, that's not nearly radical enough! Becoming a lumberjack/glider pilot/landscape architect/comic book artist/rocket scientist - that's change! Not just switching to a different area or quitting something.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
I don't know, yet. If you know anyone looking for someone like me, send them my way :-)
I've heard some company called Jolla is looking for an interaction engineer:
Code:
Interaction designer position open at Jolla (Tampere). #jolla #design #Tampere http://jolla.com/jobs/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Hmm..

I can't really answer the "who was the most" part, but I can tell you that I most certainly was quite intoxicated on the launch party night (by myself, unfortunately, I wasn't with the rest of the folks in Finland) :-)
At least dont forget to work out during your weeks off. That Will make sure tou come to the right decision. Just bring your skies and follow petter northug or whatever gets your blood pumping in norway.

Also, eat a mix of healthy food.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-08-14 at 21:50.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
No no no, that's not nearly radical enough! Becoming a lumberjack/glider pilot/landscape architect/comic book artist/rocket scientist - that's change! Not just switching to a different area or quitting something.
Well, some years back I did apply for astronaut training for ESA but was not accepted due to eyesight limitation...
I did have the suitable backgroung, though; sci+eng+diving experience and got halfway thru the application process

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, w00t is leaving