Hello!

I am trying to run the simple ARToolKit demo program that just calibrates camera and do some work. However, I am having hard time to setup gstreamer pipeline...
So my front camera of N900 works perfect because the resolution is less that the full display size (800x480); however, the back camera's resolution is bigger than 800x480 so I keep getting an error because the back camera's image won't fit into display screen. So I am trying to resize the back camera image but I keep failing to do it...

First, I typed this command in terminal
Code:
gst-launch v4l2camsrc ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=\(fourcc\)UYVY,width=640,height=480,framerate=\(fraction\)499/100 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink
And this works perfectly. So I did both:
Code:
export ARTOOLKIT_CONFIG="v4l2camsrc ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=\(fourcc\)UYVY,width=640,height=480,framerate=\(fraction\)499/100 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! identity name=artoolkit ! fakesink"
and
Code:
export ARTOOLKIT_CONFIG="v4l2src ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=\(fourcc\)UYVY,width=640,height=480,framerate=\(fraction\)499/100 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! identity name=artoolkit ! fakesink"
And none of them worked. It didn't really resize the screen. Can someone help me for this pipelining thing?

Also, has anyone successfully run ARToolKit or ARToolKit in N900? If so, could you please help me for setting up in N900?
Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Hi,

here some links, which could help you:

- Blog post how to use GDigiCam
- official documentation and an example

Daniel

The Following User Says Thank You to danielwilms For This Useful Post: