Active Topics

Hi, I have big crack over my n900 screen. Problem is I need to access some files in device memory is there a way to do that without a screen?
As my battery has been removed for some time when I will torn n900 on it will probably ask for language date and time is there a keyboard shortcut around that?

The Following User Says Thank You to artishox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping...
How bad is the screen?
About language date and time: it depends on whether the backup, for-time-keeping, small battery reached zero. Even when large battery is removed, N900 attempts to continue counting the time, and if the small battery is completely discharged, N900 loses data, and later has to require it.

Originally Posted by artishox View Post
Hi, I have big crack over my n900 screen. Problem is I need to access some files in device memory is there a way to do that without a screen?
As my battery has been removed for some time when I will torn n900 on it will probably ask for language date and time is there a keyboard shortcut around that?
Just use your TV Out and you're sorted!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B-RUNO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
LOL,I wouldn't thought of that really!

The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by B-RUNO View Post
Just use your TV Out and you're sorted!
Thanks, this should work.

The Following User Says Thank You to artishox For This Useful Post: