Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Hi! What's a good Bluetooth headset (sound clarity/overall quality) for the N900? I need one that can pair 2 phones (N900 + Blackberry). Any suggestions/recommendations?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
don't buy nokia , the really are poor headphones. I bought two diffrent kids and they both worked great but after a month , tbe volume starts fading away.

The Following User Says Thank You to danx For This Useful Post:
Not true. I use a BH-503, and they've served me well over the past year or two. However, they don't pair with more than a single phone at a time.

If you are looking for a mono headset just for talking, you can stop reading now--I don't know anything about that line. However, if you are looking for a pair of stereo bluetooth Nokia headphones that can pair to multiple devices at the same time (without having to re-pair between phones), I think the only choices from Nokia are the BH-905 and the BH-905i. The 905i is the 2nd generation of the headset which is ever slightly smaller than the 1st generation. The 1st gen version's are a pretty strange shape. Either generation pairs with 8 devices, I think.

You can look up the specs if you are interested, but they run $200+. For the price, you get active noise cancelling plus the ability to use the headphones even when they run out of juice using a slew of disconnect-able wired options (Nokia plugs, iPhone plugs, Airplane plugs, etc.). If you are going to spend the money though, go with the 2nd gen ones.

Again, if you are willing to re-pair your headset as you switch them between phones, the cheaper BH-503 (over the ear buds) and BH-505 (in the ear buds) are decent. However, I hear the BH-505s are horrible for running (or doing anything where you might get sweat/moisture on them).

The Following User Says Thank You to jschan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by jschan View Post
Again, if you are willing to re-pair your headset as you switch them between phones, the cheaper BH-503 (over the ear buds) and BH-505 (in the ear buds) are decent.
Just to clarify that the BH-505 can pair between at least 2 devices (I use it on my E71 and N900).

@OP there is at least one thread already discussing N900 and BT headsets/headphones.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Castle Rock, CO. USA
I've got a Jawbone Icon and absolutely love it

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
BH-505 and S9-HD
they are both excelent for sound experience, confort, fashion.
not sure if they are the best choice for running at least for the 505 but they are gooooood