Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
Im not sure if this is because of fasterN9... but sometimes, after lets say n minutes or hours, I wont be able to open any app. When I click an icon, it just darkens (seems loading) then will light back up and nothing will open. No matter how many apps I try to open and how many times I open it. A reboot just fixes this (reboot using the hardware power button because even reboot app wont open).
and btw im on 0.9.4

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
i'm on 0.9.4 things are really smooth no overclocking for me @ this stage
also got my 2nd N9 this week

The Following User Says Thank You to ADRENALINE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Did you try rebooting?

Because sometimes my N9 has come to such a state, and only reboot has helped.
yes, I did.. Many times. It still didn't work. After uninstalling 0.9.4, it started working perfectly. Weird.

to avoid a malf from unistall you must close the overclock function with default setings 1000 mhz you dont take a malf never after unistall and install newer version you can to overcklock your phone again if the phone overcklocked it has problem with instalation and unistalation

Ran into a MALF today. For those who may be using the the Easy Answer App. If you uninstall it and u are also using this tweak. After a reboot, I got the MALF error.

The Following User Says Thank You to solstice88 For This Useful Post:
did your phone overckloced when get the malf?

i get 5 malf with all tests but all my phone was overcklocked when my phone back to normal 1000 mhz no malf at all

Originally Posted by besttt View Post
did your phone overckloced when get the malf?
nope. I just reflash my phone and everything is perfect again. I hope this MALF error doesnt happen every time i uninstall an application. I know updating them is fine.

I did back and forth to test between 0.9.3 and 0.9.4 for about 10 times (yes, that mean install and uninstall and install and uninstall repeatly for both version) with OC @ 1300Mhz with 1300000v. Luckily no MALF at all. I think as traysh said it's important to let the device sit for a while before reboot after install / uninstall for 0.9.3.

Personally I think 0.9.3 works better for my device but both version would make my device freeze for a sec or two once a while after a long run. Sometimes my device would vibrate for nothing (like a notification vibration but actually there's none). I first thought it may be the OC but it still get the vibration without OCing. Strange.

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bnwg View Post
I did back and forth to test between 0.9.3 and 0.9.4 for about 10 times (yes, that mean install and uninstall and install and uninstall repeatly for both version) with OC @ 1300Mhz with 1300000v. Luckily no MALF at all. I think as traysh said it's important to let the device sit for a while before reboot after install / uninstall for 0.9.3.

Personally I think 0.9.3 works better for my device but both version would make my device freeze for a sec or two once a while after a long run. Sometimes my device would vibrate for nothing (like a notification vibration but actually there's none). I first thought it may be the OC but it still get the vibration without OCing. Strange.

Cool the next time i uninstall an application. I will take your advice in consideration.

The Following User Says Thank You to solstice88 For This Useful Post: