Notices

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
As you can see I added the digital receiver model Samsung SMT1100T. On Lirc you only can find SMT1000T, but the actual device + remote are almost identical so that config might work too

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
As you can see I added the digital receiver model Samsung SMT1100T. On Lirc you only can find SMT1000T, but the actual device + remote are almost identical so that config might work too
Drat, I guess I skipped over that file when I was entering Samsung. (That was one of the first brands I put into Pierogi, so I may have not been too careful when going through them.) I'll go ahead and put it in. (And, I guess, I'll have to make another pass through the Samsung files to see what else I've missed...)

BTW, the comments inside the config file actually mention that it supports both the SMT1000T and the SMT1100T. (It's rare to find any kind of device info in an LIRC file...)

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
Device request for pioneer amp VSX-D510. Thanks again.

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Hey,

request for
Metz Axio Pro Tv
and
Bose 3-2-1 DVD Home Entertainment System
added to wiki request page.

I tried to get those working with some (not exactly matching) configs from LIRC database and QTIrreco, but was not successful.
Hope, you and Pierogi having more success,
Thanks in advance.

Anderson TV is not on the list. Does anyone know if some other TV label can work for Anderson? Thanks in advance

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Lebanon
thank you for haier tv

Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
Device request for pioneer amp VSX-D510. Thanks again.
The hifi_remote site does have files for that particular amp. I haven't yet figured out exactly how to decode them (the Pioneer protocol has a few unique peculiarities, and I'm not sure exactly how the JP1 guys are dealing with them), but I'll get to work on it.

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
request for
Metz Axio Pro Tv
and
Bose 3-2-1 DVD Home Entertainment System
I'll go ahead and throw the LIRC files into Pierogi, and check the hifi_remotes site to see if they have anything to add.

Originally Posted by miroslav_s View Post
Anderson TV is not on the list. Does anyone know if some other TV label can work for Anderson?
Wow. I cannot find a reference to an "Anderson" TV anywhere; not only in the LIRC or hifi_remote websites, I can't even get a single Google hit. That's gotta be a first. Can you maybe check on the TV, see if there is a label anywhere with a different brand name?

Originally Posted by whatsappneeder View Post
thank you for haier tv
You're welcome! I hope it's working; I only found the one config file for Haier. (And I still haven't found a single Topline config file. )

Tags
infrared, pasta, remote, remote control