Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by sivart74 View Post
Regular AB 3-18? How about this: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2010/0...-levels-16-21/
Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to 2-bird 3-18. I've spent several hours on it and I would really appreciate some strategy help if someone is willing to share it.

Last edited by Papa Bear 38; 2011-04-24 at 22:03.

Originally Posted by Papa Bear 38 View Post
Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to 2-bird 3-18. I've spent several hours on it and I would really appreciate some strategy help if someone is willing to share it.
Only with a lot of luck.
first hit the first tower, so that the TNT won't explode before it's down, when you're very lucky it opens the stone's and even hit's (because of a stone launced by the explosion) the second tower. The rest you'll now i think...

The Following User Says Thank You to Petrel For This Useful Post:
Does anybody know how many golden eggs are hidden in the latest easter version? I found 9 for so far.....

Originally Posted by Petrel View Post
Only with a lot of luck.
first hit the first tower, so that the TNT won't explode before it's down, when you're very lucky it opens the stone's and even hit's (because of a stone launced by the explosion) the second tower. The rest you'll now i think...
NOW I can see how to do it!!

I tried that (it seemed like a million times), but I never got more than a severe crack in the stones. I gave up and started trying stuff on the other end and that was even more hopeless.

THANKS!!!!!

I added a Total Score table to the leaderboard sheet. I ran out of steam after doing 14 people's scores (I didn't feel motivated enough to add up all the scores if people had not reported all levels finished).

Last edited by Papa Bear 38; 2011-04-29 at 17:33.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Papa Bear 38 View Post
I added a Total Score table to the leaderboard sheet. I ran out of steam after doing 14 people's scores (I didn't feel motivated enough to add up all the scores if people had not reported all levels finished).
Good job Papa Bear. A total score leaderboard sheet was definitely needed !

FYI:

I fixed the spreadsheet for high scores in Rio 1-x. They were all pushed down one row. I moved them back up and fixed the references for everyone for 1-15.

It looks like somebody removed the total score leaderboard - that was a couple hours of work that got vandalized :-(

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
Okay. Looks like the new Angry Birds Rio levels come out in a couple days (Thursday) We will not be able to add those levels to the High Score Table the way it is organized right now because Google Docs places an upper limit on the number of formulas allowed on a single spreadsheet.

I'd like to solicit opinions on what we should do about the problem to see if anyone has any bright ideas or if there is a consensus on what we should do:
  • 1) Move each AB game to it's own separate spreadsheet. (Should allow many more users and/or levels before we run into the problem again)
  • 2) Keep the spreadsheet as is, remove a bunch of users who haven't updated in a long time and/or don't have very many scores or some other criteria. (will allow many more levels but problem could quickly come back as more users are added)
  • 3) Do nothing. Let it die. everyone who wants to keep track and compare their scores should try using the leaderboards at site ____________________
  • 4) Reorganize! Completely change the structure of the spreadsheet. One idea: Scores on one tab and Formulas and Calculations on another
  • 5) [Respond with your own suggestion...]

Option 2) looks to be to be quickly workable and seems like an okay choice but other then some of the oldest names on the left who haven't put scores in for the latest levels I'm not sure who we could safely amputate. We could easily remove someone who is actually still active

I'm leaning towards option 1) - I think it would easily be understood and allow things to remain similar to how they are now while allowing for lots of future growth.

Note on option 3: I also use the leaderboards at angrybirdsnest.com to track my scores but I like using the high score table here too--it has it's charms. (Plus I'm more likely to get the high score with the fewer number of users to play against.)

Note on option 4: I don't think this solves the formula problem and keeping users consistent to allow the formulas to work properly could be a major maintenance hassle.

You really should try http://angrybirds-score.com where you can easily upload scores from a spreadsheet...and after compare your scores with few people if you create your own group.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox