Notices

Onko tuo android-versio edistyny valmiiksi asti?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamies For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Helsinki Finland
Hei Louke!

Luulen, että suomalaiset virkamiehet vaan riitelee syvyyskäyrien oikeuksista ja ovat tahallaan pätkineet Päijänteen käyrätkin sillä serverillä, jolla mtk:n karttoja jaellaan. Koska purjehtijatkin tarvitsevat online-sysyyskäyriä, katselen niitä nettiselaimella

http://www.retkikartta.fi/tuikki/

Mutta valitettavasti nuo retkikartan syvyyskäyrät ovat aivan eri alkuperää kuin paperisella Päijänteen merikartalla, eikä niihin voi luottaa senkään vertaa. Vrt esim. Rajaluodon lähiympäristö Virmailan saaren pohjoispuolella. Sen ymmärrän, että kartoittaja ei ole löytänyt kaikkia kiviä, mutta se menee yli ymmärryksen, miksi karttaan on merkitty pintakiviä sinne, missä on toisakymmentä metriä vettä. Ehkä käyrien omistaja arkailee jaella noin epäluotettavaa aineistoa.

The Following User Says Thank You to vpk For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Does anybody know is the AGTL geocahce database supposed to work in N900 version of Mapsi. I enabled caches in settings.ini and pointed the cache database to AGTL caches.db file and when I start Mapsi it says Geocaches enabled, but I don't see any caches and can't find any toggles inside Mapsi to show the caches. Tried enabling and disabling the landmarks and searched trought other categories, but no help. Is anybody Geocaching with N900 and Mapsi?

Edit: log.txt file says "Database manager : Erros requesting geocaches: 21

Last edited by Kossuth; 2013-09-16 at 06:15.

Did little testing, and it seem that version 4.3.0 has working Geocaches for N900. In that version I can find the separate Geocaching icon in the menu to turn them on and off. This menu symbol is missing in 4.5.1 version.

In the first post it reads that the Geocaching is supported only on N9, but in the user guide it says it is only supported in the N900 version. Is there a possibility that the menu setting have been messed up between these version and that has somehow disabled the caching in 4.5.1 version in N900. I also noticed that the 4.3.0 version writes additional line to the settings.ini where the filename of caches.db is stored (same name as the database line), but adding this line to the 4.5.1 does not bring the caching to the Mapsi.

Edit: Seem that I have problem also with version 4.4.0.

Well I'm downgrading to 4.3.0 until this problem is solved.

Last edited by Kossuth; 2013-09-16 at 08:52.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Have you compiled Sailfish version for Jolla ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metsämies For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Metsämies View Post
Have you compiled Sailfish version for Jolla ?
Yes, I tried that yesterday and got it compiled and working on the emulator. I'll try to release Sailfish version as soon as I have got the real device and tested it in it, which hopefully will be at the beginning of the December.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to orava For This Useful Post:
Hello,

wanted to thank you in advance for porting Mapsi to Sailfish. I have used mapsi in N9 alot, and i absolutely love it!

Keep up the good work!

Hello

I have had Mapsi+N9 and now i have Jolla. Please, help! I need Mapsi to Sailfish.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by orava View Post
Yes, I tried that yesterday and got it compiled and working on the emulator. I'll try to release Sailfish version as soon as I have got the real device and tested it in it, which hopefully will be at the beginning of the December.
Do you have problems with porting to Sailfish? I haven't seen Mapsi for Sailfish.

Originally Posted by Metsämies View Post
Do you have problems with porting to Sailfish? I haven't seen Mapsi for Sailfish.
Yes I still haven't released Sailfish version. The main reason for that is the fact that it hasn't been possible to debug apps with Sailfish SDK and that makes bug fixing extremely annoying. And so I've decided to wait that Jolla fixes their SDK before I continue to do any developing with that. I'm sorry about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to orava For This Useful Post: